职场英文口语 第69期:解释误会(2)
日期:2017-01-29 16:41

(单词翻译:单击)

A problem, bbbbut…
一个问题,但是……
Let me teach you some phrases you might need to explain that there's been a mistake.
让我教你几个你可能会用来解释误会的表达。
I think there's been a misunderstanding. Or: There's been a bit of a mix up.
我想有一个误会。或者这里有点混乱。
But what misunderstanding? What mix up?
但什么误会呢?怎么混乱了?
You could also use: Let me explain what happened... But...
你还可以说:让我解释一下发生的事…… 但……
Ah, good afternoon everyone. Hello.
大家下午好。 你好。
Tom, this is an excellent piece of work! Sorry?
汤姆,这次工作完成得很棒! 什么?
These are by far the best ideas you've ever had.
这是你迄今为止最棒的点子。
I don't understand.
我不懂。
Our stock management system!
我们的库存管理系统!
Can I see? … Oh, that's not mine.
我能看看吗?这不是我的。
I think there's been a misunderstanding. I did it. You?
我想有一个误会,我做的。 你?
I got your note Paul, here.
我在这里收到的你的字条,保罗。
No, no, that note was for Tom.
不,字条是给汤姆的。
Oh, then there's been a bit of a mix up.
那么这里出了一点状况。
Did you take that note from my desk? No, no!
你从我桌子上拿走的字条吗? 不,不是的!
I suppose you threw my pear salesman certificate on the floor at the same time too!
我猜也是你把我的年度水果梨销售员证书扔在地上的!
I didn’t! Let me explain.
我没有,让我解释一下。

分享到