职场英文口语 第28期:如何表达歉意(2)
日期:2016-12-19 10:31

(单词翻译:单击)

That must have been very inconvenient for you.
这对你来说肯定很不方便。
And then promise to fix the problem.
然后保证解决这个问题。
Say: You have my word that we will sort this out.
比如说:我们保证把这件事解决好。
We can do something to make up for the inconvenience.
我们可以弥补给您带来的不便。
It won't happen again.
绝不会再发生。
800,000 plastic pineapples! That's totally unacceptable.
80万个塑料菠萝! 太难以让人接受了。
I didn't even have anywhere to put them and pineapples are so much bigger than grapefruit!
我甚至没有地方搁它们,而且菠萝比葡萄大那么多!
It must have been very inconvenient for you. It certainly was!
这对您来说一定很不方便。 当然了!
When he took my order, your colleague Tom told me that Tip Top Trading was the most reliable firm in the industry!
你的同事汤姆在接受我的订单时说Tip Top Trading是该行业最值得信赖的公司!
You have my word that we will sort this out.
我们保证把这件事解决好。
We'll remove the pineapples and have your grapefruit sent via express delivery this afternoon.
我们将把菠萝弄走,今天下午就通过快递把葡萄送给你。
Good. Thank you.
很好,谢谢你。
And we could include some of our latest edition imitation oranges to make up for the inconvenience.
我们还可以送一些最新版本的仿真橘子来弥补给您带来的不便。
Oh! Well, that would be nice!
好的,那太好了!
Tip top Anna! Excellent work and excellent words.
做得好,安娜!出色的工作和出色的语言。
They're made with revolutionary premium faux orange, laser curve definition technology...you will be the first to have them!
它们由革命性优质的人造橘子制成,含有激光曲线定义技术……你将是第一个拥有他们的人!
Wow, now that's good customer service!
这才是好的客户服务!

分享到