2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第87期:去银行 Going to the bank
日期:2016-10-31 15:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Asking for your statement
要报表

Sam: Hello. I have an account here and I need some help.
山姆:你好,我在这里有一个账户,我需要一些帮助。
Shelly: Sure Sir. What can I do for you?
雪莉:没问题,先生。需要什么?
Sam: I want my statement but I don’t have my card with me.
山姆:我想要我的报表,但是我没有带着银行卡。
Shelly: I see. I need to verify some personal information first then. May I have you ID, please?
雪莉:我知道了,我需要合适一些个人信息,可以给我你的什么证吗?
Sam: Sure. Here it is.
山姆:当然可以,给你。
Shelly: One minute. Let me get your info on my screen. Alright, please confirm your account number, Mr. Jackson.
雪莉:等一下,我来看一下你的信息。好了,请确认你的账号,杰克逊先生。
Sam: It’s 4322 1567 54
山姆:是4322 1567 54。
Shelly: Ok, that will do. I’ll have your statement printed out in a minute. Are you aware of the extra fee for that printing, Sir?
雪莉:好的,这样就可以了。你的报表会马上打印出来。你知道打印这个要额外支付费用吗?
Sam: Yes, I know banks charge us for every single thing.
山姆:是的,我知道银行每件事都要向我们收费。
Shelly: That would be $0.50, Sir. Do you confirm your request?
雪莉:是0.50美元,需要再确认一下吗?
Sam: I have no option, I need that statement now so yes, I confirm.
山姆:我没有选择,我现在就需要我的报表,所以我确定要打印。
Shelly. Alright, Sir. Here you go. Anything else I can help you with?
雪莉:好了,先生。给你。还有什么帮助吗?
Sam: Nah! That will be all. Thanks.
山姆:没有了,谢谢。
Opening an account
开户

Denice: How can I help you?
德尼斯:请问需要什么帮助?
Sam: I need to open an account.
山姆:我想开一个账户。
Denice: Sure. You want a savings account or a checking account?
德尼斯:你想要储蓄账户还是支票账户?
Sam: I want a checking account and I heard your Basic Banking package would be the best one for me.
山姆:我想要支票账户,我听说你们的基本银行业务最适合我。
Denice: The Basic Banking is perfect for the ones who write only a few checks or keep a small checking balance.
德尼斯:基本存储适合那些很少写支票和额度较少的人。
Sam: That is me! So how do I apply?
山姆:就是我!怎样申请?
Denice: Sir, first you need to fill out this form. If you do it now I can submit it as soon as today.
德尼斯:先生,首先你要填写这张表格,如果你现在填的话我会今天为您提交的。
Sam: I’m afraid I don’t have the time to do so now.. Can we do this tomorrow?
山姆:我恐怕今天没时间填写了,明天可以吗?
Denice: Absolutely. Just ask for me at the front desk. My name’s Denice.
德尼斯:没问题,就在前台找我就好,我的名字是德斯。
Sam: I’ll do that, thanks.
山姆:我会的,谢谢。
Closing your account
注销账户

Sam: Hello Denice. How are you doing?
山姆:嘿,德斯。你怎么样?
Denice: I’m doing good. How can I help you today?
德斯:我很好,你今天要办理什么业务?
Sam: Well, I would like to close my checking account.
山姆:我想注销我的支票账户。
Denice: Oh.. but if you don’t mind me asking, what happened, Sir? You’ve been such a good client.
德斯:哦,如果你不介意的话,我可以问问发生什么了吗?你是一位很好的客户。
Sam: Yes, you’re right. But this bank has been the worst. I’d like to use the services of another bank. And I don’t mean to be rude but I’ve made up my mind so please just tell me what I need to do.
山姆:好的,你很好。但是这家银行太糟糕了。我想换另一家银行。我无意冒犯但是我决定这么做了,你只要告诉我怎么办就好了。
Denice: Sure Sir. You will need to fill out an account closure form.
德斯“好的,先生。我需要你填写一张销户表格。
Sam: Okay.Please just give me the form.
山姆:好的,请给我表格。

分享到
重点单词
  • screenn. 屏,幕,银幕,屏风 v. 放映,选拔,掩蔽,遮蔽
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • verifyvt. 查证,核实
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的