2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第29期:如何同难缠的客户交流 Talking To A Difficult Customer
日期:2016-06-27 10:01

(单词翻译:单击)

In this lesson we will show you through longer conversations, how to serve difficult customers in a professional way, taking care of them without being rude or difficult yourself.
在这节课里,我们将通过一段稍长的对话教你怎样专业得来服务一些难缠的顾客,既能让他们满意又不为难你自己。

Interaction:Hello viewer! How are you? It's always a hard day when you have to deal with a difficult customer. Whether the mistake is on your or the customer's part, you have to be polite if you want to keep the customer coming back. This lesson has conversations about such a situation and how to deal with it. To brush up your vocabulary, have a look at the vocabulary section at the end and practice using the words in the sentences. Shall we get started then?
互动:观众朋友们大家好!你好吗?当你必须要处理一个难缠顾客的问题时,那总是很难熬的一天。不管过错在于你还是在于顾客,如果你还想有回头客,你必须要有礼貌。这节课里的对话都是关于这样的情况以及怎样处理的。为了提高你的词汇量,在这部分结尾时看一看新学的词汇并试着在句子里练习这些单词。那么我们现在开始吧,怎样?

Dealing with an Angry Customer
应对一个生气的顾客

Mr. Sommers: Hello.
萨默斯先生:你好。
Henry: Hello Sir.
亨利:你好,先生。
Mr. Sommers: Where's Ginny?
萨默斯先生:金尼在哪里?
Henry: Ginny's off today, Sir. May I help you?
亨利:金尼今天休息,先生。有什么我能帮忙的吗?
Mr. Sommers: Where's Tom Newsome?
萨默斯先生:汤姆·纽瑟姆在吗?
Henry: He had to go to our other store. Can I help you?
他已经到我们另一个店去了,我能帮你吗?
Mr. Sommers: We bought a sofa bed there, and I found a big hole in the mattress when it was delivered.
萨默斯先生:我们在你们店里买了一个沙发床,但我们在搬运时发现床垫上有一个大洞。
Mr. Sommers: We have been buying for the past 10 years from your store. I can't believe you'd sell something like that to a loyal customer.
萨默斯先生:在过去的十年内我们一直在你家商店买东西。我简直不敢相信你们会卖给一个忠诚的顾客那样一个东西。
Henry: We appreciate your loyalty towards our store. I'm terribly sorry for that. I can't believe our warehouse could ship a damaged piece of furniture.
非常感谢你一直照顾我们的生意。对此万分抱歉。我也不敢相信我们的仓库会运送一件毁坏的家具给您。
Mr. Sommers (raising his voice a bit): Well they sure did! I just told you they did! Don't you believe me?
萨默斯先生(提高了一点他的声音):嗯他们的确如此!我刚刚说的都是真的!难道你不相信我?
Henry: I'm sorry Sir. I didn't mean that you weren't telling the truth. I meant that I was surprised that we did that. Do you have your sales receipt?
亨利:我很抱歉,先生。我不是说您说的不是实话。我的意思是我非常吃惊我们的仓库会那样做。您有销售发票吗?
Mr. Sommers: We've got to have a sofa by Wednesday. My daughter-in-law will be coming to stay with us on Wednesday.
萨默斯先生:在星期三之前我们一定要有一个沙发。我的儿媳妇星期三会来和我们住。
Henry: Yes, Sir. We'll take care of it for you. I'm sure we can fix the problem.
亨利:好的,先生。我们一定会办妥的。我确信我们能解决这个问题。

Dealing with an Irritated Customer
应对一个恼怒的顾客

Jane: This is Jane. I'm the sales manager. How can I help you?
简:我是简。我是销售经理。我能帮你什么吗?
Sarah: Hello. I haven't received my package yet. It's almost been a week and I've already paid for it.
萨拉:你好,我到现在还没收到我的包裹。都快一个星期了,而且我都已经付过款了。
Jane: I'm really sorry about that, ma'am. But, first, may I have your name please?
简:真的很抱歉,女士.但是,首先,我可以知道你的名字吗?
Sarah: This is Sarah Roberts. I need the package by today. The package is a gift to my friend and it's her birthday today.
萨拉:我是萨拉·罗伯特。我今天就要我的包裹。这个包裹是给我朋友的一个礼物,今天是她的生日。
Jane: We are sorry for the delay and we'll try to take care of the issue. What was the date of the order?
简:很抱歉包裹拖延了。我们会密切留意的。您的订单号日期是多少?
Sarah: I don't think that would help. You just take my order number and deliver my product by noon.
简:我认为这没什么用。你会用我的订单号在中午之前发货给我。
Jane: Ms. Roberts, if you tell me the date you placed the order, I'll check whether it has been sent or not. I'm here to help you.
简:罗伯特女士,如果你告诉我你订单的日期,我会查一下它发货了没有,我在帮助你。
Sarah: Oh, all right. The date of the order is February 16, 2014.
萨拉:噢,好吧。订单日期是2014年二月十六号。
Jane: Okay. I've checked it. Your order has already been dispatched and it's scheduled to be delivered today.
简:好的,我已经查过了。你的订单已经发过货了,而且今天就应该到。
Sarah: I hope so. I'm tired of calling you guys again and again.
萨拉:希望如此。我讨厌一遍一遍给你们打电话。
Jane: I'm sorry for your trouble.
简:抱歉给你带来麻烦。

Helping a Customer to Solve a Problem
帮助顾客解决问题

Victor: Hello, can I speak to the customer support department?
维克托:你好,是客户服务部门吗?
Norah: Yes, this is customer support. How can I help you?
是的,这里是客服部门,我能帮您做点什么?
Victor: I got the portable audio player I ordered from you, but it's not working.
我收到了我从你们公司订的便携式音乐播放器,但是它坏了。
Norah: Oh? I am sorry to hear that. Can you tell me your order number?
诺拉:哦?很抱歉.你能告诉我你的订单号吗?
Victor: Hold on... I have it right here. Yes, it's 5678.
维克托:等一下…… 我找到了。对的,是5678。
Norah: Okay. The product you have is the portable media player. Can you tell me what's the problem?
诺拉:好的,你买的产品是便携式媒体播放器。你能告诉我出什么问题了吗?
Victor: Well, I connected it to the TV, but it's not turning on.
维克托:嗯.我把它连到电视时,打开不了。
Norah: How did you connect it to the TV?
诺拉:你怎样把它连到电视上的?
Victor: I used the USB port.
维克托:我用USB接口的。
Norah: Well, the USB is for PC connections only on this model. You can't connect to the TV with it.
诺拉:这种类型的播放器用USB接口只能连个人电脑。你不能用它来连电视。
Victor: What? What do I do then? How can I use it if I can't connect it to the TV? This is crazy!
维克托:什么?那我怎么办?如果我不能把它连接到电视上我要它做什么?太糟糕了!
Norah: Please, don't worry Sir. You can connect it to the TV using an HDMI cable.
诺拉:不要担心,先生。你可以用HDMI线来连到电视上。
Victor: An HDMI cable? Oh… But there was no HDMI cable in the box.
维克托:一根HDMI线?噢…… 但是盒子里没有NDMI线。
Norah: Yes, it's not included. You'll have to get one.
诺拉:是的,HDMI线不包括在内。你必须要买一个。
Victor: Why haven't you guys included the HDMI cable? Where do you expect me to get one right now?
维克托:为什么你们不把HDMI线也包括在内呢?现在我从哪儿搞一个呢?
Norah: I am sorry Sir, but this device has 4 different kind of ports in it. We didn't include any cables for any of those so that we could offer you the best price on the device instead of charging you for stuff you won't need.
诺拉:很抱歉,先生。但这种设备有四种接口在内。我们没有放所有的接口在内是为了让价格最优惠,而不是为一些你不需要的东西向你收钱。
Victor: Okay… But it's hell lot of trouble going downtown to get a silly HDMI cable.
维克托:好吧……但是到市里去买这样一个该死的HDMI线太麻烦了。
Norah: If you want, you can order one from us. We'll ship it within 24 hours.
诺拉:如果你想要,你可以从我们这儿订一个。我们在24小时内发货。
Victor: Nah, I don't need it from you guys. Thanks anyway.
维克托:不,我不需要从你们那儿买了。不管怎样,谢谢了。
Norah: Sorry to hear that sir. I will discuss your feedback with my seniors.
诺拉:非常抱歉。我会和我的领导们讨论你的反馈的。
Victor: Yeah yeah... Alright. Bye now.
维克托:是,是。 好吧。再见。
Norah: Have a nice day, Sir.
诺拉:祝你愉快,先生!

分享到