2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第30期:和一名联合乘客交谈 Talking to a Co Passenger
日期:2016-06-28 10:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Introduction
引言

Teaching you English through two-minute lessons.In this lesson you will learn how to talk to other passengers on a flight or at the airport.
通过两分钟课程教你学英语。这节课,你会学习到在飞机上还有机场里如何和其他乘客交流。

Asking About Your Destination
问你的目的地

Mark: Hey! I'm Mark. Are you on Continental 21?
Mark:你好,我是马克,你是在陆航21上吗?
Sam: Yup! Going to Las Vegas. I'm Sam by the way.
Sam:是的,要去拉斯维加斯,我是山姆。
Mark: First time going there?
Mark:第一次去那?
Sam: Nah! My uncle lives there. So I fly there quite often. Anything you want to know about Vegas?
Sam:不,我叔叔住在那,因此我经常飞去那,你想了解关于拉斯维加斯吗?
Mark: Well...This is my first time. I don't really know much about the place.
Mark:嗯….这是我第一次去,那地方了解的不是很多。
Sam: Oh, don't worry. You're going to love it. No matter what your preferences are, Vegas has something for you.
Sam:哦,不要担心,你会喜欢上它的,不管你喜欢什么,拉斯维加斯总有东西会适合你。
Mark: That's good to hear! I'm staying at the Bellagio. Any good places around that area?
Mark:听到这感觉太好了,我会待在贝拉焦,那附近有什么好地方可去吗?
Sam: Are you kidding me? It's a hub of entertainment. It's surrounded by luxurious hotels, huge casinos, delicious food and just about everything else you need.
Sam:你在开玩笑吗?那是个娱乐中心,它的周围有豪华的酒店,巨大的赌场,美味的食物和有你需要的一切。
Mark: Oh! Then I guess I made the right choice.
Mark:哦,那我猜我选对了。
Sam: Sure did!
Sam:当然啦!

Asking About Transportation
问交通方式

Jimmy:Hey, you look terrified. Everything alright?
Jimmy:嘿,你看起来很害怕,一切都还好吧?
Angie: I'm just afraid of planes. Besides that, everything is fine.
Angie:我就是害怕飞机,除此之外,一切还好。
Jimmy: Oh! Take a deep breath. Let's talk and you can take your mind off the plane.
Jimmy:哦,深呼吸,我们说些话,这样你可以把你注意力从飞机上转移了。
Angie: Well, I guess I can try that.
Angie:好的,我才我可以尝试一下。
Jimmy: So, this is my first time to Las Vegas. I'm staying at the Bellagio. How do I get there?
Jimmy:那么,这是我第一次去拉斯维加斯,我会待在贝拉焦,我怎样去那呢?
Angie: Well, you need to take a cab. Just get off on terminal 3 and you will find a lot of them in that area.
Angie:嗯,你需要乘出租车,在终点站下车,你会那区域有很多人。
Jimmy: Ok! No other options?
Jimmy:好的,没有其他选择?
Angie: You could rent a car. Some rental companies have their stands around the airport. It might be cheaper.
Angie:你可以租一个小车,一些租赁公司在机场附近都有自己的区域,可能会更便宜点。
Jimmy: Great. I'll do that I guess. By the way, we're already on the ground. I guess it did work out.
Jimmy:很好,我猜我会租小车的,顺便说一句,我们已经离开地面了,我猜这起作用了。
Angie: Seriously? Thanks.
Angie:真的?谢谢了。

First Time at the Airport
第一次到机场

Bill: Hey! Are you alright ? You look confused.
Bill:嘿,你还好把?你看起来很困惑。
Paula: I've never been at an airport in my life. So I don't really know where I have to go first.
Paula:我一生中从未到过机场,所以不太知道我首先要去哪儿。
Bill: Well, for starters, where are you going?
Bill:嗯,那首先,你要去哪里?
Paula: I'm going to Las Vegas on Continental flight 21.
Paula:我要乘坐陆航21去拉斯维加斯。
Bill: Ok! Let me see. First you need to check in at your airline's counter.
Bill:好的,让我看看,首先你要去航空公司柜台进行登记。
Paula: Yeah, I already did that. I got my boarding pass and checked my luggage.
Paula:是的,我已经做过了,我拿到了登机牌并且托运行李了。
Bill: Well, then you need to go through the security check.
Bill:好的,然后你要通过安保检查。
Paula: Alrite. Anything after that?
Paula:好的,那之后呢?
Bill: Nothing much. Just go to your gate and wait for the boarding call.
Bill:没什么事了,去登机门准备登机就行了。
Paula: Oh! That was easy. Thanks a lot.
Paula:哦,很简单,非常感谢。

Which Book Are You Reading?
你要读哪本书?

Paula: Excuse me. I'm sorry but I couldn't help noticing that the book you're reading is really colorful. It looks interesting. I'm Paula by the way.
Paulua:打扰一下,很抱歉你读的那本书很精彩,我总是情不自禁的注意到了。看起来非常有趣,我是保拉。
Angie: Hi, Paula. I'm Angie. Well, it's a book for children. Do you like reading children's stories?
Angie:你好保拉,我是安吉。嗯,这本书是针对孩子的,你喜欢孩子们的故事吗?
Paula: I think I read this one as a kid. It has stories of Brer Rabbit, doesn't it?
Paula:我认为我会像孩子一样读这本书的,有兔大哥的故事,对吗?
Angie: Yes, it does. It's by Enid Blyton.
Angie:是的,有这故事。是由艾尼迪布莱顿写的。
Paula: Oh, I love Blyton! I've been reading her stories since I was 5.
Paula:哦,我喜欢布莱顿。我5岁大的视乎就读过她的故事了。
Angie: Me too. Where are you flying to?
Angie:我也是,你这是要去哪儿?
Paula: Quincy, California. What about you?
Paula:加利福利亚的昆西,你呢?
Angie: My goodness! I'm going there, too!
Angie:天哪,我也是去那。

分享到