2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第11期:激励员工 Motivating an Employee
日期:2016-05-26 08:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Motivating an Employee
激励员工

Keith: Hello, Ms. Taylor. Good afternoon.
基思:你好,泰勒女士。下午好!
Liana: Good afternoon, Keith. Please be seated.
利安娜:下午好,基思. 请坐.
Keith: You wanted to talk about the project?
基思:你想谈谈这次的计划吗?
Liana: Yes! Your work on the project was pretty good. I think you performed very well!
利安娜:是的!你这次的计划做的太好了!我认为你表现的非常好!
Keith: Thank you!
基思:谢谢!
Liana: I do have a few suggestions for you.
利安娜:我要给你一些意见。
Keith: Did I make any mistakes?
基思:我做错了什么吗?
Liana: No, there are no mistakes, but some of the presentations need to be more detailed.
利安娜:没有,一切都很好,但是报告中的一些内容需要更详细一些。
Keith: Oh. I'll take care of that.
基思:哦. 我会注意的。
Liana: Keep up the good work, Keith.
利安娜:继续保持,基思。
Keith: I'll keep doing my best!
基思:我会尽力做到最好的!

Praising an Employee.
赞美员工

Peter: Good morning, Ms. Taylor.
彼得:早上好,泰勒女士。
Liana: Good morning, Peter. Great work on that report!
利安娜:早上好,彼得。 这个报告做的很棒!
Peter: Oh, really? Thank you!
彼得:哦,真的吗?谢谢!
Liana: Yes, the clients were very impressed.
利安娜:是的,顾客非常满意。(注意时态额,这里用的过去时)
Peter: I'm glad to hear it.
彼得:很高兴听到这个。
Liana: I hope you can do the same with the new assignment too.
利安娜:我希望新的任务你也可以做的一样好.
Peter: Of course. You can count I will!
彼得:你可以期待!

Encouraging to Perform Better
鼓励员工做的更好

Gerald: Hello, Ron. Come and have a seat.
吉拉尔德:你好,罗恩。 请坐。
Ron: Thank you, Mr. Smith. You wanted to see me?
罗恩:谢谢,斯密斯先生. 你想见我吗/你找我有事儿吗?
Gerald: I wanted to talk about your performance this week.
吉拉尔德:我想谈谈你这个礼拜的业绩。
Ron: Yes, I know there were a lot of mistakes.
罗恩:是的,我知道有很多错误。
Gerald: Well, you're right, but you've done such good work in the past. I think you were a bit off this week. Do take care for the next one, will you?
吉拉尔德:很好,你是说对了,但是你在这之前一直是做的很好的。我想你这周有点不太对劲。你会做好接下来的,对吗?
Ron: Sure, Mr. Smith. I can do better.
罗恩:是的,斯密斯先生。我会做的更好的。
Gerald: I am sure you can do better!
吉拉尔德:我相信你会做得更好的。
Ron: Thank you!
罗恩:谢谢!

Finding Flaws or Mistakes.
找出瑕疵和错误

Terry: Mark, the pictures you sent me for the river project. They weren't so well shot.
泰瑞:马克,你发给我的河流设计图片们. 他们照的很不好。
Mark: You think so? What needs to be different?
马克:你这么认为吗?那些需要与众不同的?
Terry: Mark! You're the professional. Why are the angles so common and uninspiring? Do you remember the field shoot you did last month? It was so much better!
泰瑞:马克!你是专业的。为什么这些角度都是一样的,非常乏味。你记得你上个月照的牧场照片吗?那个好太多了!
Mark: I get it. Actually the riverside was too crowded for a good shoot.
马克:我知道了. 事实上,河道两边实在是太挤了,不太好踩点。
Terry: I don't know about that, Mark. You could've selected a different time for the shoot. You gotta redo it.
泰瑞:我不知道那个,马克。你应该重新选择一个时间。你需要重新在做一次。
Mark: Right! I get the point. I will bring in some fresh pictures by Monday.
马克:好的,我知道了。我周一会重新照一些。

Reporting Performance.
业绩报告

Gerald: Hello, Caroline. Please have a seat. You wanted to see me, right?
吉拉尔德:你好,凯若琳。请坐。你想见我,是吗?
Caroline: Yes, Mr. Smith. I've made the pitch to the client, and now we're waiting for the order.
凯若琳:是的,斯密斯先生。我已经跟客户接触过了,现在我们就是在等订单了。
Gerald: Waiting? I thought you'd bring the order along with you, Caroline.
吉拉尔德:等?我认为你应该把订单带着,凯若琳。
Caroline: Well, not this time. These guys are not easy to negotiate with.
凯若琳:好吧,这次没有。他们不太好沟通。
Gerald: I am surprised! You've always closed deals early. This one's the odd one out.
吉拉尔德:我很吃惊!你总是很容易就搞定了。这一次很不正常。
Caroline: I know, Sir. Everyone has a bad day.
凯若琳:我知道,先生。每个人都有不顺的一天。
Gerald: I'm not worried. I am sure you will clinch it.
吉拉尔德:我并不担心。我相信你可以搞定的。

分享到