2分钟英语口语课堂(视频+中英文本) 第8期:讨论考试结果 Discussing Exam Results
日期:2016-05-23 14:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Interaction
互动

Hello dear viewer! Great to see you here. One of the hardest times for us is when our results come out. Don't you agree? The anticipation, the waiting, finally when we see the score... It is a tiring period. Whether they are good or bad, you feel better if you talk about it with someone. This lesson will show you conversations that show how to discuss your results. We're sure you will relate them to your experiences. (Smile)
你好,亲爱的观众!很高兴见到你们。一生中最难过的其中一件事就是出成绩的时候。你同意吗?希望,等待,最后当我们看到成绩的时候……真是个累人的时期。不论结果是好是坏,你都会感觉好一些如果你对某人说一说。这堂课将会给你展示怎样讨论你的考试结果。我们确定你会将他们与你的经验联系起来。(微笑)
After listening to the conversations, check out the vocabulary section at the end. Feel free to practice the lines by pausing the lesson and repeating the dialog anywhere you want!
听完这些对话后,在最后要检验你的词汇额。不要忘记在任何你需要的时候通过暂停课文和重复听这些对话来练习这些句子。

Shall we get started now? (Smile)
我们可以开始了吗?

Thank you for watching this lesson. We'll be back with a new lesson tomorrow. Don't forget to come back and check it out!
谢谢你收看这篇课文。明天我们会有新的。请记得回来观看额!
Did you like this lesson? Please don't forget to hit the like button! Subscribe to our new lessons and get regular updates from us.
你喜欢这篇课文吗?请不要忘记点赞额!请记得订阅我们的频道以方便接受我们最新的消息。

Going to College
去大学

Rose: Hey Knuckle, you look really happy! What's up?
罗斯:你好,纳克,你看起非常开心!发生什么了吗?
Knuckle: Yup. I'm very happy! I got admission in the university.
纳克:是的. 我非常开心!我可以去上大学了。
Rose: You're going to college?
罗斯:你要去上大学了?
Knuckle: You bet! I finally cracked it!
纳克:当然!我终于成功了!
Rose: That's great! Best of luck Knucks.
罗斯:太好了!祝你好运,纳克。

Topped the Class
优等生/名列第一

Frank: Yo man! I can't believe you topped the class.
弗兰克:嘿,同学! 我不敢相信你考了第一。
Gilbert: Me neither. I didn't expect to come out first.
吉尔伯特:我也是。我都没想过要得第一。
Frank: You're smart buddy! You always get straight A's.
弗兰克:你很聪明的!你一直都拿A的(有的学校80以上,有的90以上)。
Gilbert: Thanks. I guess it's just a gift.
吉尔伯特:谢谢。我想只是这是天赐的。(老外把聪明认为天赐的礼物,所以天才也叫gifted person)
Frank: Sure is... Such a pity I didn't get that gift.
弗兰克:确实是……太遗憾了,我没有这个福气。
Gilbert: Buddy, I think you're pretty smart too. You just need to focus more on books and less on girls.
吉尔伯特:兄弟,我觉得你也很聪明。你只是需要多把注意力放在学习上而不是把妹。

It's Not What I'd Expected!
这不是我所期盼的

Gilbert: Why do you look so sad Rose?
吉尔伯特:罗斯,你怎么看起来这么伤心啊?
Rose: Well, my result is out and I'm not happy with it.
罗斯:我的考试结果出来了,但我对它并不满意。
Gilbert: How much did you score?
吉尔伯特:你的了几分?
Rose: I got a C.
罗斯:我得了个C。
Gilbert: Well... It's not a D you know.
吉尔伯特:好吧……你知道至少不是D。
Rose: C is terrible. I expected a B at least.
罗斯:C很糟糕. 我期望至少是个B。
Gilbert: It's alright girl! Just try harder next time.
吉尔伯特: 好吧,孩子。下次再努力一点。

I Failed!
我挂科了

Frank: Man, my parents are gonna kill me for this.
弗兰克: 兄弟,我父母这次要杀了我了。
Knuckle: I don't think so bro. You're their only son.
纳克:我不太明白。你是他们唯一的儿子。
Frank: Yeah! But I don't think they want a son who fails his class.
弗兰克:是的!但是我认为他们应该不会想要这个挂科的儿子。
Knuckle: That's what's bad about education. It puts too much pressure on you.
纳克:这就是教育的悲哀啊. 它给了你太多的鸭梨。
Frank: I know. I can feel it.
弗兰克:我知道. 我能感觉到。
Knuckle: Good luck with your folks man. I gotta go now.
纳克:祝你好运,兄弟.我现在必须走了。
Frank: Yeah... Give me a call later.
弗兰勒:好吧……迟些给我电话。
Knuckle: Okay chief.
纳克:好的,长官。

分享到