随身应急英语会话(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:在城里的紧急情况(6)
日期:2015-03-06 12:24

(单词翻译:单击)

1.Didn't you find my passport on the ground?
你在地上有没有看到我的护照?
2.Don't you have my passport here?
你有没有拿过我的护照?
3.If you find it,please let me know.
如果你找到了,请告诉我。
4.I can't find my passport I left in my room.
我的护照放在房间里找不到了。
5.Did the maid take it by mistake?
是不是女侍者拿错了呢?
6.Where do I have to go to have it reissued?
我必须到哪里去重新申请?
7.You have to visit the consulate or embassy.
你必须到领事馆或大使馆去。
8.Is it located in this town?
它在市区内吗?
9.Did you inform the police of it?
你把这件事告诉警察了吗?
10.Please tell us how the matter was when you had it stolen.
请告诉我你的护照被偷究竟是怎么一回事?
11.I don't know whether I lost or it's stolen.
我不知道究竟是掉了,还是被偷了。
12.Maybe I left it somewhere.
也许我掉在某处了。
13.I don't know where it was.
我不知道它掉在何处。
14.I'm afraid I left it in the taxi.
我怕它是掉在出租车里了。
15.Please contact the taxi company.
请和出租车公司联系。
16.I don't remember my passport number.
我忘了护照上的号码。
17.Please report the loss of passport.
请申报护照遗失。
18.Is there any place to have my picture soon?
有地方可以拍快照吗?
19.Must I go to the immigration control office?
我必须要到入境管理处吗?
20.Please tell it to the consulate soon after you reported to the police.
在你向警察局报告之后,请立刻向领事馆备案。
21.What is the phone-number of the consulate?
领事馆的电话号码是多少?
22.Will you reissue my passport for I've lost it?
请你为我重新申请护照因为我把它遗失了。
23.Please connect me to the person in charge.
请帮我和负责人联系。
24.Please someone who speaks Chinese.
请会说中文的人来。
1.I can't find my purse.
我找不到钱包。
2.Please return to the hotel because I lost money on the way.
请转回旅馆,因为途中我遗失了钱。
3.Is there any police station near here?
附近有警察局吗?
4.A traveler's check and cash were in it.
里面有旅行支票和现金。
5.It contained about two hundred dollars.
里面约有两百元。
6.When I was going to pay the taxi driver,I couldn't find the purse.
当我要拿钱给出租车司机时,我就找不到钱包了。
7.I found when I tried to get a ticket at the zoo.
当我在动物园里想要买票时发现钱包没了。
8.It seems I lost it on the way to the zoo.
我好像把它遗失在去动物园的途中。
9.I don't remember the name of the taxi company.
我忘记了是哪一家出租车公司。
10.I took a yellow cab.
我搭的是一辆黄色出租车。
11.About what time did you find you lost it?
大约什么时候你发现遗失了钱包。
12.Between nine and eleven in the morning.
早上九点到十一点之间。
13.There was all of my money in it.
我所有的钱都在里面。
14.Please lend me some as I don't have a taxi fare.
我付不出车资,请借给我一些。
15.My friend is in the same hotel so I can borrow the money.
我的朋友也住在同一个旅馆里,我可以借到钱。
16.I want to report the loss of my traveler's check.
我的旅行支票不见了,我要报失。
17.Can I have it reissued by tomorrow?
我可以在明天之前就申请吗?
18.What shall I do to get a remittance from Shanghai?
要从上海汇款过来应该办什么手续?
19.Will you lend me some money until I borrow some from my friend?
请你借我一些钱,一直到我向朋友借到钱为止。

分享到