海外求助英语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:强盗闯入
日期:2015-02-25 09:31

(单词翻译:单击)

35.A burglar seems to break into my room

好像有强盗闯入我的房间了

Useful Expressions

常用语句

1.I had my suitcase stolen.

我的手提箱被偷了。

2.There's no traveler's checks on the table which I left.

我没有把旅行支票放在桌上。

3.I was robbed of my watch.

我的手表被抢了。

4.I cannot find my cash in suitcase.

我手提箱内的现钞不见了。

5.Will you send up security guard to my room?

请你派安全警卫到我房间来好吗?

6.It was just 5 o'clock when I came back from the city tour.

当我从城中观光回来时,正好是5点钟。

7.I had three hundred dollars in cash and one thousand in traveler's checks stolen.

我有300元现款及1000元旅行支票被偷了。

8.It happened while I was taking a bath.

当我在浴室洗澡时发生的。

9.You can use this copy for reimbursement of insurance.

你可以拿这份副本向保险公司要求补偿。

10.I have to go to the Chinese Embassy.

我必须去中国大使馆。

Practical Conversation

实用会话

A:Will you tell me the situation?

请你把情形告诉我好吗?

B:I was in my friend's room talking for an hour of so.

我在朋友房间聊天大概一个小时左右。

A:And then?

然后呢?

B:I came back to my room and found that my suticase was open and my camera and five hundred dollars in cash inside the wallet were gone.

我回到我的房间,发现手提箱被打开了,我的相机和钱包内的500元现款已经被拿走了。

A:I'm afraid you must give up the cash.Are you insured?

我恐怕你的现款拿不回来了,你有保险吗?

B:Yes,this is my overseas travel accident insurance card.

是的,这就是我国外旅行意外保险卡。

A:I'll make a report for you and please claim this to the insurance company with this report.

我就为你写个报告,请拿这个报告向保险公司索赔。

分享到
重点单词
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • insuredn. 被保险者,保户 动词insure的过去式和过去分词
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • suitcasen. 手提箱