医疗服务英语(MP3+双语字幕)第14期:在泌尿科门诊(2)
日期:2014-11-19 09:23

(单词翻译:单击)

A:Doctor,every time I pass water,it looks like blood.
大夫,每次小便,尿里好像有血.
B:How long has this been going on?
这种情况有多久了?
A:For about two days.
大概两天了.
B:Does it hurt when you pass water?
小便时疼吗?
A:Yes,and I also have an ache around my kidneys.
疼,而且腰部经常疼.
B:How often do you usually pass water?
你通常每天小便几次?
A:Five or six times a day.
五六次.
B:Do you sometimes feel like you want to but you can't?
你是否有时想小便但又尿不出来?
A:Yes,sometimes.
是的,有时是这样.
B:Then,you'd better do an IVP X-ray to see if you have kidney stones.
那你最好做一个静脉肾盂造影,看看有没有肾结石.
Here is a form you need to make an appointment.
这是你预约时需要填写的表格.
You'll probably have to await for about a week.
你可能要等上一周才能做
When you have the report,come back to me.
报告出来后再来找我.

分享到