职场口语之办公室暧昧
日期:2009-09-20 00:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Gigi:Did you find that Lily and Tom often go out for lunch together recently?

你有没有发现莉莉和汤姆最近经常一起外出共进午餐?

Ivy:Oh, you always can find what others could not.

哦,你总是独具慧眼啊!

Gigi:I don't believe that you haven't found their intimate relationship.

我就不相信你没有发现他们的暧昧关系。

Ivy:Ha-ha. What’s your opinion about such relationship?

哈哈,你怎么看这种关系啊。

Gigi:Actually, I neither object to it nor support it.

事实上,我不反对,也不支持。

Ivy:Wow, neutral! Good!

哦,中立,不错!

Gigi:How about you?
你呢?

Ivy:I do not approve OL to have such relationship with male colleagues. I think this kind of relationship will go out of our control, and will harm our career, even may influence our life.

我不赞成OL与男同事发生类似的关系。我认为这种关系可能会超出我们的控制,进而伤害我们的事业,甚至影响到我们的生活。

Gigi:That’s right. If the two are single, that would be acceptable. If one has been married or has someone, that would be dangerous.

是的。如果两个人都是单身,这到还能接受。如果有一方已经结婚或者已经有情人了,这种关系就很危险了。

Ivy:Yeah. Hoping that both of them are single. Ha-ha.

是啊。希望他们俩都单身啊。哈哈!

Gigi:That’s none of your business.
那就不是你的事情了!

分享到
重点单词
  • approvev. 批准,赞成,同意,称许
  • intimateadj. 亲密的,私人的,秘密的 n. 密友 vt. 透
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • neutraladj. 中立的,中性的 n. 中立者,空挡的,素净色
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • acceptableadj. 合意的,受欢迎的,可接受的