2012年高考(上海卷)英语听力真题 长对话(2)
日期:2016-08-06 14:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Welcome to our program, Anny.
欢迎来到我们的节目,安妮。
Please tell our audience the best things about the experiment in international living.
请跟我们的观众分享一下你在国外生活最棒的体验吧。
Well, my group was great!
好的,我们的团队非常棒!
And I loved my host family.
我也很喜欢我的寄宿家庭。
Can you tell us about your group?
你能跟我们讲讲关于你们团队的事吗?
Well, we were all high school students from the US.
好的,我们都是来自美国的高中生。
But we were very different.
但是我们又都非常不同。
You mean from different cities, with different religions and cultures?
你是说你们来自不同的城市,有不同的宗教信仰和文化吗?
Yes, and I was excited about that.
是的,对于这一点我感到很兴奋。
We learnt that we weren't really so different.
我们又认识到我们并非如此不同。
What do you mean?
这是什么意思呢?
Well, we became such good friends.
我的意思是说我们变成了非常好的朋友。
More than friends, we were like a family.
与其说是朋友,我们更像是一个家庭。
Wonderful. I'd like to know more about your host family.
棒极了。我想多知道一些关于你寄宿家庭的事。
Oh, I loved my host family in Costa Rica.
嗯,我很喜欢我在哥斯达黎加的寄宿家庭。
They were my family, too.
他们也是我的家人。
I felt like I was their daughter.
我感觉我就是他们的女儿。
So nice!
真好呀!
Did you have any problems speaking with them?
你在跟他们语言交流上有出现问题吗?
No, not really.
并没有。
Actually, I learned a lot of Spanish from them.
事实上,我跟他们学习了很多西班牙语。
And I also learned that language is not always so important.
我也发现语言有时并不是那么重要。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, in some cases, a simple smile can say more than words.
嗯,在有些时候,一个简单的微笑比语言所表达的更多。
Thanks so much, Anny.
非常感谢你,安妮。

分享到