2011年高考(天津卷第2套)英语听力真题 长对话(2)
日期:2016-08-06 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, Joe! I've been looking for you. Are you free tonight?
嘿,乔!我一直在找你。你今晚有空吗?
Yeah, I've guessed so. Why?
是的,我觉得有空。怎么了?
My mother and my little brother are in town.
我妈妈和我的弟弟在城里。
And my mom bought these theater tickets months ago. And...—What show?
我妈妈几个月前买了这些剧院的票。还有…… ——什么表演?
It's a play by Shakespeare.
是莎士比亚的话剧。
Don't say another word. I'd love to go.
不用多说了。我很乐意去。
Err, I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm actually going with my mother.
呃,我不知道该怎么告诉你,但我实际上是和我妈妈一起去。
And I was wondering if you could look after my little brother while we were away.
我想知道你是否可以在我们离开的时候照顾我的小弟弟。
Ah, how embarrassing! Oh, sure, no problem!
啊,多么尴尬!哦,当然,没有问题!
What time should I show up?
我什么时候到?
Seven o'clock at my place.
七点到我家。
He won't be any trouble.
他挺省心的。
You can just watch a video with him or something.
你可以和他一起看个视频什么的。
Err, Joe, I'm really sorry about the misunderstanding.
呃,乔,我很抱歉你误解了。
Don't worry. Actually I think it's kind of funny. See you at seven.
别担心,其实我觉得这有点滑稽。七点钟见。

分享到
重点单词
  • errv. 犯错,做错 v. 偏离,入歧途
  • misunderstandingn. 误会,误解 misunderstand的现在分词