迪士尼少儿英语故事《小美人鱼》视频动画 第16期:孩子 俺也只能这样了
日期:2015-02-09 14:48

(单词翻译:单击)

You don't even know him.

你根本不了解他.

Know him? I don't have to know him,they're all the same.

了解他? 我才用不着了解他,他们都一样.

Spineless,savage,harpooning fisheaters incapable ofany feeling...

没骨气的,野蛮的食鱼人,根本就不值得同情..

Daddy,I love him.

可是爸爸,我爱他

No,have you lost your senses completely?

你说什么,你没脑子了吗?

He's a human. You're a mermaid.

他是人类. 可你是人鱼

I don't care.

我不在乎

So help me, Ariel,I am going to get through to you.

老天啊,艾莉儿,我得让你明白

And if this is the only way, so be it.

如果你坚持要这么做,那就别怪我了

Daddy, no no,please

爸爸,不要啊,不要,求求你了.

Daddy,stop Daddy,stop it.

爸爸,停下来,爸爸停下来

Daddy,no.

爸爸,不要啊

分享到
重点单词
  • savageadj. 野性的,凶猛的,粗鲁的,荒野的 n. 野蛮人,
  • incapableadj. 无能力的,不胜任的