少儿双语视频故事《伊索寓言》第1期:乡下老鼠和城市老鼠
日期:2014-07-17 09:57

(单词翻译:单击)

The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country, They have’t met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other .
城市老鼠来拜访他的老朋友住在乡下的老鼠,他们很久没见面了,所以他们都很高兴见到对方。

The city Mouse gets off the city bus .
城市老鼠下了都市公共汽车。

Welcome , my old friend ! I am so happy to see you .
欢迎,我的老朋友!我真高兴见到你。

Hello there ,my old friend ! I missed you very much .
你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。

You must be very hungry . Let’s go to my house .I prepared two special dishes for you .
你一定很饿了,我们到我家去吧。我为你准备了两样特别的菜。

Oh thank you very much . I am very hungry .
哦,非常感谢你,我真的很饿了。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse’s tiny . old house . City Mouse looks surprised .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠到了乡下老鼠那又小又旧的家。城市老鼠很惊讶。

My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old .
我的天!这里你怎么住得下?这房子是这么的小和旧。

Perhaps . But it’s quiet and cozy . And I am happy here .
或许吧,但他们非常安静和舒适,而且我在这里很快乐。

Hmm . Really ? ! I can’t understand you .
嗯,真的吗?我不理解你。

Sit here . I’ll bring out the food .
坐这儿,我把食物端出来。

The Country Mouse puts the food on the table .
乡下老鼠把食物放在桌上。

Here is some lunch . Please eat .
这里有一些午餐,请用。

You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn? How can you eat such things?
你一定是在开玩笑吧!烤面包和玉米?你怎么能吃这样的东西?

Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good .
为什么?这是乡下最好的食物了。他们很好吃的。

No , thank you . I don’t like dry bread and corn . I like cakes , and cookies . Don’t you have any ?
不了,谢谢你。我不喜欢烤面包和玉米,我喜欢蛋糕和饼干。你没有吗?

What are they ? I have never tasted them . Are they delicious ?
那是什么东西?我没有尝过,好吃吗?

Of course . They are so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .I eat them every day in the city .
当然,他们是如此的柔软、香甜和美味。我在城市里每天都吃。

Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday , too .
哇?!你是个幸运的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能尝一尝。

Please visit me anytime . I’ll show you the city . And you can eat delicious food every day .
你随时都可以来拜访我,我会带你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。

Really ? I can eat cakes , cookies , and sweets every day ?
真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、饼干和甜食?

Of course . I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow ?
当然。我很兴奋。我可以明天去拜访你吗?

I have a great idea !
我有个好主意。

What is it ?
什么?

Visit me today ?
今天就来拜访我?

Today ?
今天?

Yes ! Right now !
对呀!就是现在!

Right now ?
现在

Yes ! Come with me now .
对呀!现在就跟我来。

Really ?
真的?

Okay !
好哇!

Let’s go …… to the city!!!Y – a – h – o – o !
我们走吧…到城市去!!!呀呼!

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse get on a bus to the city .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠搭上了往城市去的公共汽车。

We get off here . Wow !
我们在这里下车,哇!

Look at the tall building and bright lights . The city is so beautiful
看看那高楼和明灯。城市是如此的漂亮。.

What is that ?
那是什么?

It’s a trunk . Be carefull !
那是卡车,小心!

Oh , I didn’t know .
哦,我不知道。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse finally arrive at the City Mouse’s red brick house .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠终于到了城市老鼠的红砖屋。

There is my house , let’s go inside .
那是我家,我们进去吧?

Wow ! Your house is so big and beautiful . You are a lucky mouse .
哇!你的家真大真漂亮。你是个幸运的老鼠。

Let’s go into the kitchen . I’m so hungry .
我们到厨房去。我很饿。

Look ! Cheese !
看!奶酪!

Stop ! Don’t touch it !
别动!不要动它!

Why not ? ! I love cheese .
为什么?我喜欢奶酪。

That is a mousetrap . If you eat the cheese , you will get trapped . Be carefull .
那是个捕鼠器,如果你吃那个奶酪,你就会被抓住的。小心。

Oh , I didn’t know .
哦,我不知道。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse climb up to the kitchen table .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠爬上厨房的桌子。

You eat like this every day ? There is so much food .
你每天都这样吃吗?这里有这么多的食物。

Here , try this chocolate cake.
这里,尝尝这块巧克力蛋糕。

Mmm . It’s so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .
嗯,它很软、很甜又这么的好吃。

Try this butter cookie , too .
再尝尝这块奶油饼干。

Yummy ! Yummy ! I want some more .
好吃!好吃!我还要吃一点。

Shh…Be quiet . I hear something .
嘘… 安静,我听到什么了。

What ?
什么?

Vh – oh , it’s Old Yellow .
哦,不!那是老黄。

Who’s Old Yellow ?
谁是老黄?

It’s the master’s dog . Hide behind the cake !
它是主人的狗,躲在蛋糕后面!

Why ?
为什么?

Don’t ask questions ! Just hide !
别问了,只管躲着就是了。

Old Yellow comes in the kitchen . Grrrrr …… Old Yellow starts sniffing around the kitchen table .
老黄来到了厨房。唔…老黄开始在厨房的桌子边闻味道。

( in a whisper ) Stay still !!! Don’t breathe , Don’t make a sound !
(轻声细语)不要动!不要呼吸,不要发出任何声音。

I smell mice , Come out , come out .
我闻道老鼠了,出来,出来。

Wherever you are ! Arf ! Arf ! Arf ! Old Yellow starts barking and running around the table.
不管你在哪儿!汪!汪!汪!老黄开始绕着桌子边狂叫和跑着。

I’m so afraid .
我好害怕。

Me , too , But , get ready to run !
我也是,但是准备好逃跑!

( Voice come from the living room ) Come here ,old Yellow ! You need a bath .
(来自客厅的声音)来这儿,老黄!你要洗澡了。

I’ll be back , Grrrrr ……
我会回来的,唔…

Old Yellow leaves the kitchen growling .
老黄咆哮着离开厨房。

Thank goodness! Old Yellow is gone , We are safe now.
感谢老天!老黄走了,我们现在安全了。

My goodness ! How can you live here ?
我的天!你怎么能住在这里?

It’s not too bad . You just have to be careful. Let’s have some more cookies.
又不是很糟,你只要小心点就行了。让我们多吃点饼干吧。

Are you sure it is safe ?
你确定安全了吗?

Of course . Let’s eat , I am still hungry .
当然。我们吃吧,我还饿着呢。

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse start eating again .This time , Flufly , a cat , appears .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠又开始吃了。这一次,毛毛,一只猫,出现了。

Meow , Meow , Meow , I smell mice .
喵!喵!喵!我闻到老鼠了

Come out , come out , wherever you are !
出来,出来,从你在的地方出来!

Flufly sees the two mice and jumps up on the table .
猫猫看到那两只老鼠并跳到桌子上。

Oh , there you are !
喔,你们在这里呀!

Quick !! Jump !!! Run ! Run ! Run ! Run for your life !
快!!跳!!!跑!跑!跑呀!快逃命呀!

Help me ! Help me ! I didn’t know where to run !
救救我!救救我!我不知道要跑到哪里去?

Here ! This way ! Hurry ! Hurry ! Hurry !
这里!这个方向!快!快!快!

Inside my hole ! Quickly !
到我的洞里来!快!

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse run into the mousehole . Both of them are out of breath , but they are safe .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠跑到老鼠洞里。他们两个上气不接下气,可是他们安全了

Are you okay ? ( out of breath )
你还好吗?(喘不过气)

Yes , But I am very scared .
还好,但是我非常害怕。

Don’t worry . Fluffy can’t get in here .
别担心,毛毛没办法进来。

How can you live here ? It’s so dangerous .
你怎么能住在这里?这里太危险了。

It’s not too bad . You just have to be a fast runner .
还不是很糟,你只要跑得快一点。

I’m going back home .
我要回家了。

Why ? Please stay a little longer .
为什么?请再待久一点吗!

No , thanks . The city is too dangerous .
不了,谢谢。城市太危险了。

But there is still a lot of food left .
可是还剩下很多食物。

You can eat it all,I’m going back to the country , and eat my dry bread and corn .
你可以把他们都吃了,我要回到乡下去,吃我的烤面包和玉米

But they taste terrible
但是那很难吃呀。.

Perhaps . But there are not trucks , dogs , or cats in the country .
或许吧,但是乡下没有卡车、狗或猫。

You are a lucky mouse
你是只幸运的老鼠。.

MORAL: Mental comfort is more important than physical comfort .
精神安逸比物质充裕更重要。

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • mentaladj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的 n. 精神病患者
  • whispern. 低语,窃窃私语,飒飒的声音 vi. 低声说,窃窃私
  • trunkn. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱 (复
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • cornn. 谷物,小麦,玉米 v. 形成(颗粒状),腌,(用谷
  • runnern. 赛跑的人,跑步者
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适