喜剧校园电影《留校者联盟》预告片
日期:2023-12-11 10:41

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Sir, I don't understand.
先生,我不明白。
That's glaringly apparent.
这是显而易见的。
I can't fail this class.
我不能挂科。
Oh, don't sell yourself short, Mr. Kountze, I truly believe that you can.
别小看自己,库兹先生,我真的相信你会通过的。
Every year at Barton Academy, students, faculty and staff depart the campus for a two-week winter break.
每年在巴顿学院,学生、教师和工作人员都会离开校园,度过为期两周的寒假。
But there are always an unfortunate few who have nowhere to go for the holidays. They're known as THE HOLDOVERS.
但总有少数不幸的人没有地方去度假。他们被称为“留校者”。
Mr. Hunham.
恒汉姆先生。
Hello, Mary.
你好,玛丽。
I heard you got stuck with babysitting duty this year. How did you manage that?
我听说你今年要留下来照顾孩子。你是怎么做到的?
You know, he used to be a student, right?
你知道的,他以前也是这里的学生,对吧?
That's why he knows how to inflict maximum pain on us.
这就是为什么他知道如何给我们造成最大的痛苦。
I thought all the Nazis were hiding in Argentina.
我还以为纳粹都躲在阿根廷呢。
Stifle it, Tully.
闭嘴,徒利。
You just earned yourself a detention, sir.
你刚被罚禁闭了,先生。
Being here with you is already one big detention.
和你在一起本来就已经是一次大禁闭了。
Son of a bitch! That's another detention!
王八蛋!再加一次关禁闭!

QQ截图20231211103441.png

Do you think I want to be babysitting you?
你以为我想当你的保姆吗?
No, I was praying your mother would pick up the phone or your father would arrive in a helicopter or a flying saucer.
不,我在祈祷你妈妈会接电话或者你爸爸会坐直升机或飞碟来。
My father's dead.
我父亲死了。
You don't tell a boy that's been left behind at Christmas that nobody wants him. What's wrong with you?
你不应该跟一个在圣诞节被遗弃的孩子说没人要他。你怎么了?
There's nobody here, OK? You stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours.
这里没人,好吗?你别挡我的路,我也别挡你的路。
Most of the kids dislike you, pretty much hate you, teachers too. You know that, right?
大多数孩子都不喜欢你,很讨厌你,老师也是。你知道的,对吧?
I find the world a bitter and complicated place, and it seems to feel the same way about me. I think you and I have this in common.
我发现这个世界是一个痛苦而复杂的地方,关于我自己,似乎也有同样的感觉。我觉得你和我有一个共同点。
I don't think I've ever had a real family Christmas like this before. Thank you, Mary.
我想我以前从来没有过像这样真正的家庭圣诞节。谢谢你,玛丽。
You're welcome.
不客气。
History is not simply the study of the past, it is an explanation of the present.
历史不仅仅是对过去的研究,也是对现在的解释。
When you say it that way, and throw in some pornography, it's a lot easier to understand.
如果你这么说,再加上一些色情片段,就更容易理解了。
I'd like to propose a toast to my two unlikely companions.
我提议为我的两位不太可能是伙伴的家伙干杯。
Are you trying to look down my shirt?
你是想偷看我衬衫里面吗?
No. Yes.
不是的。是的。
You're gonna get me fired.
你会让我被炒鱿鱼的。
This is your Rubicon. Do not cross the Rubicon.
这是你的楚河汉界。不要越界。

分享到