家庭喜剧电影《遗愿之旅》预告片
日期:2020-12-12 17:24

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Your mother requested the family, "Take my ashes and intern them in the body of a whale."
你们的妈妈给家人提出的要求:“把我的骨灰放进一只鲸鱼的身体里。”
What the fuck?
什么鬼?
An absurd road trip to bury your mother's ashes in the body of a whale with your brother who hates you, that is funny.
这次荒谬的公路旅行,是要和你讨厌的哥哥一起,把母亲的骨灰放进鲸鱼的身体里,这可真有趣。
Come and love your Aunt Jackie's neck!
快来抱抱你们的杰基姨母吧!
What in the holy hell?
真是见鬼了!
Could you please refrain from using the Lord's name in vain?
请你不要再随意高呼上帝了,好吗?
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝啊。
I'm not gonna say it again. I'm not gay.
我再说最后一遍。我不是同性恋。
I'm not gay! I'm not gay!
我不是同性恋!我不是同性恋!

家庭喜剧电影《遗愿之旅》预告片

You're not exactly screaming Mother of the Year Award.
你并不是在呼喊年度最佳母亲。
You think I hated Mom?
你觉得我恨咱们的妈妈?
Well, didn't you?
难道不是吗?
Love, like, hate. They're all versions of the same thing.
爱,喜欢,恨。这些不过是同一个东西的不同版本罢了。
Get away from me!
离我远点儿!
Get the biggest fish, the biggest fish, the biggest fish!
快抓最大的鱼,最大的鱼,最大的鱼!
There it is!
在那边!
You're just jealous 'cause Mom loved me more.
你是嫉妒妈妈更喜欢我。
I'm gonna fight for her, Mitch.
我要为她而战,米奇。
I'm not going anywhere. Not this time.
我哪儿也不去。这次不行。
Be free!
放飞自我吧!

分享到