(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
You can’t prevent all Internet spying, and you may not want to—for example,
你不能阻止所有的网络间谍活动,你可能也不想这么做,例如,
when you start tapping a web address into your phone’s browser and it automatically fills in the rest,
当你开始在手机浏览器中输入一个网址,它会自动填入剩下的内容,
or when a shopping site saves what’s in your cart.
或者购物网站把你购物车里的东西存起来 。
But you can minimize some unwanted spying by taking these steps.
但你可以采取以下步骤来尽量减少一些不必要的监视 。
If you’re worried about your personal information getting lifted ...
如果你担心你的个人信息被窃取...
Don’t hand over your name, address, phone number, or e-mail address unless the recipient really needs it.
除非收件人真的需要,否则不要交出你的姓名、地址、电话号码或电子邮件地址 。
If pressed, you can always make something up.
如果有压力,你总是可以编造一些东西 。
Opt for a paper receipt or no receipt rather than getting one via text or e-mail,
选择纸质收据或不要收据,而不是通过短信或电子邮件接收,
which requires sharing your information and exposes you to possible data breaches, such as those at Hobby Lobby and Target.
这需要分享你的信息,并可能使你的数据被泄露,比如在好必来和塔吉特百货 。
If you want companies to stop trying to sell you things ...
如果你想让公司停止向你推销东西...
Stop ads from tracking you by opting out of information collecting.
通过选择退出信息收集来停止广告跟踪 。
The website simpleoptout.com is a good place to start.
网站“simpleoptout.com”是一个很好的开始 。
Add your phone numbers to the National Do Not Call Registry at 888-382-1222 or donotcall.gov.
拨打888-382-1222或登录“donotcall.gov”,把你的电话号码添加到国家谢绝来电登记处 。
If you prefer that your Internet searches stay private...
如果你希望你的网络搜索保持私密...
Browse with Firefox. Its privacy controls are stronger than other big-name browsers.
用火狐浏览器搜索 。它的隐私控制比其他大牌浏览器更严格 。
Or use DuckDuckGo, an alternate service you can easily set as your default search partner at duckduckgo.com.
或者使用“DuckDuckGo”,你可以在“duckduckgo.com”上轻松地将它设置为你的默认搜索伙伴 。
重点讲解
1.hand over移交
The military intends to hand over power to a caretaker government and hold elections within six months.
军方打算将权力移交给临时政府,并在6个月内进行选举 。
2.make up编造
I think it's very unkind of you to make up stories about him.
我认为你编造关于他的故事是很不友好的 。
译文由可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载 。