搞笑爱情美剧《逃》预告片
日期:2020-10-14 14:07

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Are you together?
你们是一起的吗?
Strangers on a train. But I bet I can tell you why she's traveling.
我们只是火车上的陌生人。但是我敢说我可以告诉你她为什么旅行。
You see this one very strong line here?
看到这条很粗的线了吗?
That is your heart line, and that is deep. There's a break in the middle.
它是你的情感线,非常的深。中间断掉了。
Is that why she looks so sad?
所以她才看起来这么忧伤吗?
I think that's probably just her resting face, but the big news is that she meets the guy again soon.
我想这可能只是她放松时的表情,但重点是,她很快又会见到那个男人了。
So, that's lovely for her.
所以这对她来说很美妙。
Why did you text me? Did you break up with somebody? Do you hate your job? Nope.
为什么你要给我发信息?你和别人分手了吗?你讨厌你的工作吗?不是。

搞笑爱情美剧《逃》预告片

Please don't bullshit me that your life is so brilliantly perfect
不要骗我说你的生活是如此精彩完美,
because if it was, you wouldn't have texted "run" and you wouldn't be sitting on this train.
因为如果是的话,你就不会发“逃”这样的短信,你也不会坐在这列火车上。
You texted "run" back.
是你给我回的“逃”。
Tell me you want me right now. You could tell me. No, I don't want talking.
现在就告诉我,你渴望我。是你可以告诉我。不,我不想说话。
I've been totally honest with you.
我对你完全是坦诚的。
Is anyone totally honest?
真的有人可以坦诚吗?
Do you wanna be here with me or is this about something else? Are you in trouble?
你是想和我在一起,还是为了别的?你有麻烦了吗?
Do you get the feeling we're walking away from something we can never walk away from?
你是否觉得,我们正在逃离一些我们永远无法逃离的东西?
I'm not the same person I used to be.
我已经不是以前的我了。
Hello. Could you take us to the nearest station?
你好。你能送我们到最近的车站吗?
If you help me get this badger in the van, I'll give you guys a ride.
如果你们帮我把这只獾弄上车,我就送你们一程。
I don't want to end here. My God! Run.
我不想在这里结束。我的天啊!逃。
Don't say that unless you mean it.
除非你是认真的,否则不要这样说。

分享到