运动传记电影《赛马女孩》预告片
日期:2020-02-27 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I want to ride Group 1s. I want to be the best.
我想骑一级赛。我想成为最棒的骑手。
A big moment for Michelle Payne.
这是米歇尔·佩恩的伟大时刻。
Settled down like your sisters.
像你姐姐一样安定下来。
He's stubborn and selfish.
他既固执又自私。
Maybe he didn't want to lose another one of his girls.
也许他不想失去另一个女儿。
I want to ride with different trainers.
我想和不同的教练一起骑马。
No, do as I say, little girl!
不行,照我说的做,小女孩!
I'm not your little girl.
我不是你的小女孩。
Hi. I'm Michelle Payne.
嗨。我是小女孩。
Uh, I'm a jockey. I'm available for track work.
额,我是一名骑师。我可以进行跟踪工作。
I'll just be outside if anyone needs me.
如果有人需要我,我就在外面。
I think she might be the manager.
我觉得她可能是一位经理人。
She's got great balance. Yes. "She".
她平衡性很好。没错,是“她”。
You've got a Group 1.
你可以参加一级赛了。
Are you for real?
你说的是真的吗?

运动传记电影《赛马女孩》预告片

Get off me! Get back to the bush where you belong!
别碰我!回到属于你的灌木丛吧!
There's a reason they call it the most dangerous sport on earth.
他们称它为地球上最危险的运动是有原因的。
Michelle Payne still unresponsive.
米歇尔·佩恩仍然没有反应。
Another injury to the head could be fatal.
头部的另一次伤害可能就是致命的。
When can I ride again?
我什么时候可以再骑马?
No woman jockey's even come close to winning the Melbourne Cup.
还没有一个女骑手能赢得墨尔本杯。
I will do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切代价去做的。
It all comes down to strength.
一切最终都要靠力量。
Who's that riding your horse, Bairdy?
骑你马的那是谁,贝尔迪?
No bloody idea.
我根本不知道啊。
Not bad form.
还算不错嘛。
You think it's all about strength.
你们觉得都要靠力量。
It is about so much more than that.
实际上远不止于此。
Can I do this?
我能做到吗?
I know the horse can. He's gonna be a champion.
我知道这只马可以。他会是冠军的。
What are you doing after the race? Celebrating.
比赛之后你要去做什么?庆祝。

分享到