(单词翻译:单击)
So let me even show you one other thing here.
接下来我要再给你们展示一个东西 。
This is particularly amazing. I'm going to get my Mission Impossible, QuickTime Movie back up here.
这真的太令人惊叹了 。我要找到电影《碟中谍》,把QuickTime Movie放在这里 。
And there it is. So why don't we go ahead, you know, play some of this?
就是这个 。我们接下来播放一下片段 。
Let's minimize it. Pretty cool, huh!
然后最小化窗口 。很酷,是吧!
And we're going to make it, so you can even watch them when they're in the dock. So pretty cool.
我们会继续优化,这样你们就能在dock栏中看了 。真的很酷 。
Now let me go ahead and show you though, what happens, what says with the dock.
现在我继续给你们展示一下关于dock栏的变化 。
Let's open a few more of these things.
我们再打开一些东西 。
And let's say, go ahead and miniaturize these things.
比如说这样,再把它们缩小 。
And I'll go ahead and turn the speed back up here.
然后我把速度调回来 。
And I miniaturize more things and then I can also drag things into the dock.
我缩小了更多的东西,我还可以把东西拖进dock栏 。
But what happens now, the dock is full. What do I do?
但是如果dock栏满了呢?我该怎么办?
Well, it just shrinks a little bit.
没关系,它只会缩小了一点 。
I can put anything in here I want.
我可以把我想要的都放进里面 。
I can put websites, I can put documents, I can put anything, applications, anything that I use and I can rearrange them well.
我可以放网站,我可以放文档,我可以放任何东西,应用程序,任何我使用的东西,然后我可以重新排列它们 。
And the dock just accommodates anything I want, and when I drag something out, it gets bigger.
这个dock栏可以容纳我想要的任何东西,当我把东西拖出来的时候,它就会变大一点 。