(单词翻译:单击)
So, now what I'm going to do is show you an incredible thing that some of our geniuses came up with.
现在我要给你们展示的一个不可思议的东西,是我们的天才们想出来的 。
You know, in Mac OS, we'll touch upon this a lot, Mac OS generates a ton of windows,
在Mac OS中,我们会讲到很多次,在Mac OS中会生成很多的窗口,
and you get to be the janitor and clean them all up.
你就要成为一个清洁工,把它们都清理干净 。
And one of the most annoying is panels, right? Like a save panel.
而其中最烦人的就是对话框,对吧?比如说保存对话框 。
If you go to save and a save panel comes up.
如果你点击保存,会出现一个保存对话框 。
Now a lot of times it's modal, so you can't do anything else in the machine,
很多时候它是模式化的,你就不能在机器上做任何事了,
even if, even on another app. That's ridiculous.
即使是在另一个应用程序上 。这太荒谬了 。
But even if you could do something on another app,
但即使你可以在另一个应用程序上做一些事情,
by the time you come back, you've forgotten which window or document that save panels for.
当你返回时,你已经忘记这是哪个窗口或文档的保存对话框了 。
And you got to manage it, move it all around.
你需要控制它,把它到处移动 。
How could we simplify this whole thing? Well let me show you.
如何简化这整套流程?我来给你们演示一下 。
So here's a window and I'll do a save as right now. See that, right? Simple?
这是一个窗口,我现在保存一下 。看到这一幕了吧?很简单吧?
And so you know, I could be, oh yes, and I can have as an example. I can have a few of these up here, right?
所以,我可以,哦是的,我可以举一个例子 。这里有很多的窗口,对吧?
And I can just say, you know, let's save this one.
比如说我要保存这个窗口 。
And it's very clear, you know, what that pertains to, I can go do something else if I want to.
这个对话框是属于哪里的就很清楚了,我可以去做其他的事情,如果我想的话 。
And when I come back, I know exactly what that thing pertains to.
当我回来的时候,我知道这个对话框是属于哪里的 。
Now what happens though if the window is really small, I mean we got to think these things through?
如果窗口真的很小会怎样呢,我的意思是我们要考虑全面 。
You know I want to save that. Well, this is what happens.
我想要对它进行保存 。就是这个样子 。