一群迷你无人机创造的...魔术
日期:2020-05-22 13:52

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

So, I have a background in technology and magic.
我在科技和魔术领域都有涉猎。
And magicians are interesting. Their illusions accomplish what technology cannot.
魔术师们很有意思,他们创造的很多幻觉,是科学无法达成的。
But what happens when the technology of the day seems almost magical?
但是在现代科技也能近乎被称为“魔术”的时候,你想象过什么会发生吗?
What happens when you can do this?
就像这样。
Now, 100 years ago, that would have been the magic of levitation.
在100年前,这就是魔术,一个让物体漂浮的魔术。
Is it possible to create illusions in a world where technology makes anything possible? Jump!
那么,在科技几乎无所不能的当下,还有可能创造幻觉效果吗?跳!
Now, if you know how the trick is done, where is the illusion?
如果你知道我刚才的把戏,那幻觉体现在了哪里?
But still, our imagination is more powerful than our reasoning, and it's easy to attribute personality to machines.
但我们的想象力仍然远强大于理性推断,并且在想象力的激发下,机器也能变得个性十足。
These are quadcopters. But they are more than mechanical flying machines.
这些是四旋翼无人机,它们能做的不局限于飞行。
They analyze the environment around them and react to everything I do.
正因为它们时刻分析着周围环境,我才能通过肢体与其互动。

一群迷你无人机创造的...魔术

At once, algorithms allow these autonomous machines to fly in close formation, aware of each other and aware of me
无人机的内置算法可以让这些自主无人机进行紧密的编队飞行,使它们能感应到彼此,感应到我,
mathematics that can be mistaken for intelligence, and intelligence for personality.
这个算法被误认为是无人机所谓的智能,足以体现自身个性的智能。
Anthropomorphism: that's the illusion, an illusion created by technology
拟人化:这是一种魔术幻觉,一个本质是科技的幻觉,
and embroidered by our imagination to become an intelligent flying robot, a machine that appears to be alive.
同时,依托于我们的想象力,无人机不仅是智能的,更是有生命的。
I think they say, "Hello." Hey guys! Come on.
我觉得它们好像在打招呼:“你好”,好了。回来吧。
And time to land. And that's it. Thank you.
是时候落地了,我的演讲结束了。谢谢大家。
OK, guys, time to go home. Everybody in here.
好了,我们回家吧。大家都进来。
Come on, everybody, quickly, quickly. No pushing, everybody can fit.
动起来,每个人,快点,快点。不准推搡,大家都有位置。
There you go, a little bit to the left, a little bit to the right.
对,就这样,你往左边点,你往右边点。
Come on, everybody, everybody, and ... good job! Thank you. Thank you.
动起来各位,非常好!谢谢。谢谢。

分享到