超会叠骰子的神奇小盆友
日期:2020-05-08 13:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
jYf2y-8GG4SIMP_xS;h@ox*[6A

Okay. Colin, everybody. Everybody, Colin.
好的 科林 大家好 这是科林
Now, I saw the videos.
嗯 我看了视频
Yeah.

Does everybody think it's a camera trick?
大家都觉得是拍摄时用的障眼法是吗
Not everybody. Most of them know it's real.
有的人是这么认为的 不过大部分人都相信是真的
Do you want to give them a little snippet of it in person?
你想现场给他们来一段吗
Okay.
可以
Okay, get ready.
好的 开始吧
The first stack is a normal stack. Are you ready to see it?!
先来一个普通的堆骰子 你准备好看了吗
Yes!
是的
Whoa! I don't understand it!
哇哦 我不能理解
Can you teach me?
你能教一下我吗
Yeah.
可以
Okay.
好的
So, first, you have to take the cup like this.
首先 你要像这样拿着杯罩
Okay.
好的
Start it off like this.
开始的动作是这样的
Okay.
好的

rDzNKddEY&fwBBS]

QQ截图20200508131517_副本.png

n#C=!UY68M

When you pick it up, you always have to keep it up, and then when you have all the dice in, you start going like that.
把它弄进去之后不能让它掉出来 然后把所有的骰子都弄进去之后要像这样
Okay. It's like Michael Jordan just saying, Just put it in the basket. All you have to do is put it in the basket.
好吧 就像迈克尔·乔丹说的:投进篮筐就好了 你所要做的就是把它投进篮筐
Okay, you kind of started first?
好的 像这样先开始
Yeah.

Is it like a figure eight?
是要按数字8的走向划吗
No, you go like this.
不对 是这样
Ooh, wait, I'm getting it!
哦 等下 我准备弄进去一个
Wait, but I got one. I got one. God, how do you get...? Ooh!
等下 进去一个了 进去一个了 天哪 怎么把它弄进去 喔~
Oh, no! I still didn't!
哦 不 还是不行
Well, do you think that was terrible for my first try?
嗯 你觉得我的第一次尝试糟糕吗
No, it actually took me like an hour and 27 minutes.
还好 其实我第一次成功花了1小时27分钟
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.

Now, what's it like in a house just filled with dice stackers?
身在一个满是骰子堆垛机的房子里是什么感觉
Our dining-room table is destroyed.
我们的餐桌坏掉了
I guess, right? It comes with the territory. Can you show me some of your other, like, really fancy tricks?
我想也是 它需要自己的领地 还能给我展示一下其它的比如那种真正的花式玩法吗
Okay.
没问题
This is a fast stack. Are you ready to see it?!
来一个快版的堆骰子 你准备好看了吗
Oh, yeah! I'm ready!
哦 耶 我准备好了
That's crazy! That's so fast!
太疯狂了 太快了
I don't know how they end up stacked. It doesn't make any sense in my brain.
真不知道骰子是怎么被堆起来的 脑子里完全没有概念
Well, if I show you with this cup, you'll figure out how it goes up.
好吧 我用这个杯罩做给你看 这样你就能看清是怎么堆的了
Can you...Oh, I didn't even...I wondered what that was for. Please, can you show me?
你能 哦 我还没有 我想知道这是为什么 来吧 做给我看吧
Okay.
好的
Okay. How many can you do?
好的 你能堆几个骰子
My record is 16 twice.
我的最高纪录是16个 两次成功
What?! Okay.
啥 好的
Nope, I still don't know. I don't. Alright, how many can this glass do? Can you do more?
不 我还是没看懂 看不懂 好吧 这个杯罩能堆多少 你能堆更多吗
I can do seven.
我可以堆七个
You'd think through a clear glass, I'd be like, Oh, I'm starting to get it. That's not what's happening.
我以为透明的就能看懂 我还想着:啊 我就要弄明白了 结果还是没看懂
What?! Wait a minute. Let me try it again.
等下 等下 我来试一下
There's gonna be dice everywhere! What would you say your flashiest move is?
这里将遍地都是骰子 你觉得自己最拿得出手的是哪一招
Well, I'm gonna save it for the end.
这个 我要留到最后再展示
Okay!
好吧
Well, do you have any other ones?
嗯 那还有其它的吗
Well, this is pretty fancy.
嗯 现在要做的这个很花式
Okay. We like fancy.
好的 我们喜欢花式
I can't really do the tricks, but maybe I'll come up with names. That's where my talents really...
堆骰子我真的做不来 但是或许我可以给它们起名字 这是我擅长的
This is a bottle flip point stack.
现在秀一个瓶子翻点骰堆
What?

Are you kidding me right now? What's another one called?
你在跟我开玩笑吧 另一个叫什么
This is the last one, but...
这是最后一个
Okay. Is this what you call the show stopper?
好的 这就是你所谓的压轴秀吗
No. This is actually...My record's 16, but I'm doing it a little easier.
这个不是 这个其实 我的记录是16个 但是我做个简单点儿的
Sure. Why not?
嗯 为什么不呢
And this one is called...?
这次的叫……
The 12 Stack!
十二骰堆
The 12 Stack, Stack, Stack.
十二骰堆 骰堆 骰堆
Oh! Okay, okay!
哦 没问题 没问题
Yeah! The champion!
耶 冠军诞生
Colin, you're blowing my mind! Also, this is the longest I've been around this many dice and not lost a bunch of money. So, what's that say?
科林 你震撼到我了 同时这也是我第一次站在这么多骰子面前却没有输掉一大笔钱 看那是啥
We'll be right back!
下期节目见!

XJ+KTVROmmc3JDF.87ckK]8~nIi|zmc5MjbYEVQLC+0U)J
分享到