哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第715期
日期:2020-05-12 13:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I don't want to fight nature so that the person I'm working with gets to their God-given or genes-given level of well being.
我不想和自然作对 所以我要治疗的那个人必须达到上帝或者 基因决定的幸福程度
I want to work with nature. Nature to be commanded must be obeyed.
我想和自然合作 自然所要求的必须遵守
One of the dictates of nature is that we need to be physically active.
自然的命令之一 就是我们要活跃地运动
Now I was just talking about this over dinner-I had dinner with Dave Fish, the tennis coach and his wife,
我在晚餐时就讲了这个 我和网球教练戴夫·菲斯 以及他妻子
Bonnie Mosland, who is a clinical therapist. And she told me, "yeah."
邦妮·莫斯兰德 一个临床心理学家共进晚餐 然后她跟我说 "对"
You know she's been treating people for years.
她已经治疗了很多年病人了
A618D59A938673B3F04EC5A41AB309AC_副本.png

"That's what I do. Prerequisite for treatment with me is physical exercise."
"我就是这样的 我治疗的前提条件就是你必须进行身体锻炼"
So there are apprently psychologists who understand the importance of exercise.
确实有心理学家 能够理解锻炼的重要性
Why fight nature here? When you can start and the base level can be here?
为什么要和自然作对呢 当你可以在这个水平开始的时候
Some other benefits-again all based on research.
还有其他好处 都是基于这个研究的
You've read some of it in your readings, but more benefits to exercise.
你们在阅读中可能读过一些 锻炼还有很多其他好处
First psychological benefit: self-esteem.
首先是心理上的好处 自尊
On a few levels-first of all, bodily self-esteem, we feel better about ourselves;
从很多层面上说 首先是身体上的自尊 我们自我感觉更良好
and also general self-esteem, we feel better about ourselves. State as well as trait self-esteem increases.
也包括整体的自尊 我们感觉更良好 不管是整体还是特征性的自尊都得到提升
In other words, as we feel right after we exercise but also as we feel in the long term if we have a regular exercise regime.
换句话说 不但锻炼之后我们马上就能感觉到 而且长时间内我们都能感觉到 如果我们保持规律的锻炼计划
So both state as well as trait self-esteem is increased.
所以整体和特征性的自尊都会得到提升
Anxiety and stress-one of the things that is most susceptible to exercise.
焦虑和压力 是最容易被锻炼所影响的事之一

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到