美国快餐店福来鸡圣诞广告 时间商店
日期:2020-02-15 16:05

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Oh, it's snowing.
哦,下雪了。
Let's make a snowman.
我们去堆个雪人吧。
I can't now, honey.
亲爱的,现在我不行。
Dad?
爸爸?
Sorry kiddo.
宝贝儿,对不起。
Wanna make a snowman?
想去堆个雪人吗?
Uh, I can't see.
额,我看不到了。
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
Welcome Sam. You're right on time.
欢迎你啊,萨姆。你来得正好。
You know me?
你认识我?
Of course, you wanna make a snowman right?
当然了,你想堆个雪人,是吧?
How did you... Hey, what's that?
你是怎么...嘿,那是什么?

美国快餐店福来鸡圣诞广告 时间商店

That's lost time. And then there's time that flies.
那是浪费的时间。还有这是飞逝的时间。
Ah, Together Time. The best kind. It can make memories that last forever.
啊,那是在一起的时间。最好的那种。它能让记忆永存。
I wish my family could understand.
我希望我的家人也能明白。
Here, sometimes people just need a little reminder.
给你,有时人们只是需要一点提示。
Sam, where are you?
萨姆,你在哪里?
Time to go, Sam. Thank you. My pleasure.
萨姆,该走了哟。谢谢你。别客气。
Mom, dad, guess what? Cats took me to a Time Shop.
妈妈,爸爸,你们猜怎么着?猫咪带我去了一家时间商店。
With so many clocks and cuckoos.
那里有许多的钟表和布谷鸟钟。
Lost time, Time that flies and all kinds of time and here, the kinds you give.
还有浪费的时间、飞逝的时间以及各种各样的时间,还有这是你们的。
What is this?
这是什么?
Okay everybody, there we go.
好了各位,我们开始吧。
This is actually really fun. He's done.
真的很有趣啊。完工。

分享到