《魔兽世界》15周年宣传广告 重回旧世
日期:2019-09-27 17:39

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Nice to see you guys. I'm going to play Free Bird now.
很高兴见到你们。我现在要演奏《自由鸟》了。
Everyone! A toast. To 15 years of World of WarCraft.
各位!让我们举杯致敬15年的《魔兽世界》。
We met many years ago on a dusty road.
多年前我们在一条尘土飞扬的大道上相遇。
You, a humble priest and me a feeble rogue.
你是个卑微的牧师,而我是个软弱的潜行者。
We were the weakest of the weak the lowest of the low.
我们是弱中最弱的,卑微中最卑微的。
But when we fought together, a legend did grow.
但是当我们并肩战斗,传奇就此开启。
We battled our way from Blackrock Spire to Molten Core.
从黑石塔到熔火之心,我们一路战斗。
Took 40 hours for Ragnaros and only wanted more.
为了拉格纳罗斯奋战四十小时仍旧意犹未尽。
Our days of being weak are firmly in the past.
我们软弱的日子已经一去不复返。

《魔兽世界》15周年宣传广告 重回旧世

And now our shields are stronger, our bonds are built to last.
现在我们的盾牌更加坚固,我们的纽带也更加牢固。
So, whether you're for the Alliance, or if you're for the Horde.
所以,不管你是支持联盟,还是效忠部落。
It's time to toast to 15 years, everyone raise your sword!
是时候为15年干杯了,大家举起剑来!
No enemy can defeat us, there's no battle we can't win.
没有打不倒的敌人,没有赢不了的战争。
When we crunch the numbers stand together and...
只要我们算好输出,站在一起...
Leeeerooooy Jenkins! Damn it, Leroy!
Leeeerooooy Jenkins!该死,勒罗伊!
Now, I have a little news for you, something of a treat.
我要告诉你们一点好消息,算是让你们开心一下。
Are you ready to travel all Azeroth on your own two feet?
你准备好独自一人环游艾泽拉斯了吗?
We're going back to a place where anything can kill ya.
我们要一起回到那个危机四伏的地方。
So polish your shield, sharpen you axe, we're going back to Vanilla!
所以擦亮你的盾,磨快你的斧头,让我们重回Vanilla吧!

分享到