迪士尼奇幻喜剧电影《诺艾尔》预告片
日期:2019-11-15 17:07

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Yo! Snowcone!
呦!小雪锥!
Oh! Yes, who's my hyperactive little reindeer?
哦!瞧我那亢奋的小驯鹿啊。
My name is Noelle Kringle.
我叫诺艾尔·柯林格勒。
Morning Princess.
早上好,小公主。
My Partridge In a Pear Tree underwear needs washing.
我那件超赞的内衣需要洗了。
Oh, well, then my Christmas wish has been granted.
哦,好啊,那我的圣诞愿望就实现了。
Christmas runs in my family.
圣诞节是我家的传统。
My dad was Santa, and now it's my brother Nick's turn to wear the hat.
我爸爸是圣诞老人,现在轮到我哥哥尼克戴上圣诞帽了。
Stocking full of coal if I've ever seen one.
如果我见到这样的孩子,我就在袜子里塞满煤炭。
He saved a kitten from a tree.
他从一只树上救了一只小猫咪。
So nice?
这么好呢?
Noelle, will your brother be ready by Christmas?
诺艾尔,你哥哥为圣诞节做好准备了吗?
Of course, he's a Kringle.
当然了,他可是柯林格勒家的一员。
Look what you're doing! I can't do this! No! No, this is great! No! Let it happen.
看看你在做什么!我做不到!不!不,超棒的!不!去做吧。
This is not going well at all.
一点也不好。
Sometimes I dream about getting out.
有时我梦想着能出去。
Well, you can't be Santa if you're having a nervous breakdown.
如果你精神崩溃了,你就不能当圣诞老人了。
You need to get away for the weekend.
你周末要出去散散心。
For the first time in two thousand years Santa has disappeared.
两千年来圣诞老人第一次消失了。
I just said he should take the weekend off.
我只是说他周末应该休息。
We must have a new Santa. Gabriel Kringle.
我们必须有一位新的圣诞老人。加布里埃尔·柯林格勒。
Me? I'm in the tech department, and loving it!
我?我在技术部工作,我很喜欢这个工作!
What about a rescue mission?
那一项救援任务怎么样?
Do you mind telling me what you're doing?
你能告诉我你在做什么吗?

迪士尼奇幻喜剧电影《诺艾尔》预告片

I'm going to get my brother, and you're coming with me.
我去找我哥哥,你跟我一起。
Stay right where you are!
待在原地别动!
We are looking for Santa Claus.
我们在寻找圣诞老人。
You don't tell anybody who you are...
你有没有告诉别人你是谁...
Where are you from?
你从哪儿来的?
Uh, a little town up north.
啊,靠北一点的城镇。
Or where you came from.
还有你从哪里来?
Sir, it's a privilege to wear that suit. Put some pants on! So naughty.
先生,能穿那套衣服是一种荣幸。所以把裤子穿上!真不听话。
Christmas Eve is less than forty-eight hours away.
还有不到48小时就是圣诞夜了。
This could be the perfect time to start an online delivery platform.
这可能是启动在线交付平台的最佳时机。
We got to find Santa!
我们要找到圣诞老人!
For thousands of years we've jingled bells and delivered toys, and we must make sure nothing changes that.
几千年来,我们一直在摇晃铃铛,送出玩具,我们必须确保没有什么能改变这一点。
I'm so hot! Do you have any ice in this town?
我太热了!这个镇上有冰吗?
Hello. I like your pants, they're jolly.
你好。我喜欢你的裤子,很舒服吧。
They're yoga pants. I like yours.
这是瑜伽裤。我很喜欢你的。
These are my yogurt pants.
这是我的yogurt裤。
No. Yoga pants.
不。是瑜伽裤。
I love yogurt pants.
我喜欢yogurt裤。
Downward facing reindeer.
下驯鹿式。
I said take the weekend! Nobody listens to me!
我说的是周末休假!根本没人听我说的是什么!
Don't do that, please.
拜托,别这样。
Wow. That's a big deal in here.
哇。在这里这可是很重要的。

分享到