传记剧情电影《性感炸弹》预告片
日期:2019-11-08 17:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You have to adopt the mentality of an Irish street cop.
你得用爱尔兰街头警察的心态。
The world is a bad place. People are lazy morons.
这个世界很糟糕。人们都是懒惰的笨蛋。
Minorities are criminals. Sex is sick, but interesting.
少数民族的人多是罪犯。性是病态的,但很有趣。
Ask yourself, "What would scare my grandmother, or piss off my grandfather?" And that's a Fox story.
问问你自己,“什么会吓到我的祖母,或者惹毛我的祖父?”这就是福克斯新闻要报道的。
Oh, it makes so much sense.
哦,很有道理。
Woman are everywhere. We're letting them play golf and tennis now.
女人出现在各个领域。我们现在也让她们打高尔夫球和网球。
HRs on the phone, because you called me a skirt.
人事打电话过来了,因为你叫我穿迷你裙。
Yeah, I got to read that manual again.
是啊,我得再读一遍公司手册了。
The attitude off camera was even worse.
镜头外的态度更糟糕。
"You're a man hater. Learn to get along with the boys. You're sexy, but you're too much work." I have a whole list.
“你讨厌男人。但得和台里的男生处好关系。你很性感,但是你只埋头工作。”我都记着呢。

传记剧情电影《性感炸弹》预告片

Will other women come forward?
会有其他女性挺身而出吗?
You may have heard, there was a dust up, involving yours truly, and presidential contender, Donald Trump.
你可能已经听说了,唐纳德·特朗普真的想竞选总统。
There was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever.
血从她的眼睛里冒出来。从她身体里流出来。
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊。
Did he just accuse me of anger menstruating?
他刚才是不是说我来大姨妈脾气暴躁?
Wait, am I going to be the story? No.
等等,我会成为新闻的主角吗?不。
I'm going to be the story? No.
我就是新闻的主角?不。
Nobody stops watching because of a conflict. They stop watching when there isn't one.
没有人会因为冲突而不看了。反而如果没有了冲突,他们才不看了。
I want to convince you that I belong on air, Mr. Ailes.
艾尔斯先生,我想让你相信我很适合上镜主持。
I think I'd be freaking phenomenal on your network.
我想我会成为福克斯新闻的台柱子。
I could pluck you out and move you to the front of the line.
我可以让你出头,也可以让你出境主持。
But I need to know that you're loyal. I need you to find a way to prove it.
但我得知道你很忠诚。我需要你想办法证明。
You know why Roger's got that door blocking his office.
你知道罗杰为什么一直关着办公室的门。
Someone has to speak up. Someone has to get mad.
总得有人站出来说话。总得有人生气。
Fox News star, Gretchen Carlson, dropped a major bombshell today.
今天,福克斯新闻明星格雷琴·卡尔森带来了一颗重磅炸弹。
What is she doing?
她在做什么?
This could kill Fox News.
这可能会毁掉福克斯新闻。
We need everyone on Team Roger.
我们需要每个人都站在罗杰这边。
Get it on. Put it on.
拿着。穿好。
These are the end times.
这是世界末日。
You do understand, I have to be above this right?
你要明白,我必须站出来,是吗?
You know, the entire country is talking about your period right now.
你知道,现在整个国家都在谈论你的大姨妈。
Sweetheart, this is an island of safety and truth.
亲爱的,这是一个有关安全和真相的岛。
There is a man.
这有个人。
Ready to go to war? Oh, yeah.
准备好参战了吗?哦,是的。

分享到