特朗普支持者和抗议者肢体冲突
日期:2019-10-29 17:18

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
fMN*#-4cb&r%n-T3)k2R~P63

Thanks for coming out, everybody. We have good one tonight. Let's get into it.
谢谢你们大家能来 我们今晚的内容很棒 直接开始吧
President trump spent last night and much of today here in los Angeles.
特朗普总统昨晚和今天大部分时间都在洛杉矶度过
He came to california for a series of fundraising events.
他到加利福尼亚来参加筹款活动
Because if there is one thing this town needs it is another delusional narcissist with a fake tan and a bunch of bad ideas.
因为如果这个小镇需要一样东西的话 那就是另一个虚假的晒黑者 有着一堆坏主意的妄想狂
We are really thin on those here in old hollywood.
我们在好莱坞很少有这样的人
He was here in part to talk to all of his supporters here in hollywood
他来这里的部分原因是为了和他在好莱坞的所有支持者交谈
and the trip was scheduled so well he actually got to meet all five of them.
这次旅行安排得很好 他实际上见到了他们所有五个人
But things got a little out of hand last night, trump supporters and protestors clashed.
所以昨晚事情有点失控 特朗普的支持者和抗议者发生了冲突
And even physically fought outside one of the fundraisers in beverly hills.
甚至在比弗利山的一个募捐现场外发生了肢体冲突
And because it took place in beverly hills, the fight was like not the face, not the face!
因为事情是发生在贝弗利山庄 所以打架的台词就是 别打脸 别打脸
I've got an audition in the morning.
我明天还有试镜呢
Now a camera crew, you may have seen this, a camera crew caught one of the fights on tape but it was so L.A.
有一个摄制组 你们可能见过这个 这个摄制组拍下了其中一场打斗 但那太洛杉矶了
as soon as they finished the fight they were like did you get that,
他们打完后马上就说 你们拍到那个了吗
or do you want to-- i think can i do it better, should we do another take.
你想不想 我觉得我还能打得更帅 要不然在拍一段
In another news. A store cashier in japan was recently arrests on allegations of stealing the credit card information of 1300 customers using only his memory.
另一个新闻 近日 日本一名商店收银员因涉嫌仅凭记忆窃取1300名顾客的信用卡信息而被逮捕
The cashier allegedly memorize credit card numbers while processing customer orders.
据称 收银员在处理客户订单时记住或识别了信用卡号码XNz)x3S4e8sk5
Now i think if you can memorize 1300 credit card numbers, i think you've earned a shopping spree.
现在我想 如果你能记住1300个信用卡号码 你就可以疯狂购物了

TAWi]h6wc!y);6c

特朗普支持者和抗议者肢体冲突.jpg

DTZ#xmy~TTj404xJ]

I do. I don't know how you do that.
真的 我不知道这是怎么做到的
How did he do all of that memorization.
他是怎么记住那么多信息的
How do you keep track of those numbers in your head.
你怎么记住那么多数字
The only numbers in my head, are broadway show tunes.
我脑中唯一的数字就是百老汇演出的曲调
People did get suspicious though when he was like let me just check your credit card,
当他说让我检查一下你的信用卡时 人们确实会怀疑
2, 4, 8, 9, 2, 4, 8, 9, 2, 4, 8, 9, 2, 4, 8, 9, okay, great, have a great day, see you later.
248好了 很棒 祝你愉快 回见了您
And this was an interesting discovery.
这个发现很有意思
According to a new article archaeologist in Siberia found a 2,000 year old skeleton with an object that looked exactly like the iphone case,
根据一篇新的文章 西伯利亚的考古学家发现了一具2000年前的骨骼 上面有一个看起来和苹果手机机壳一模一样的东西
they nicknamed the woman Natasha and dubbed the artifact "Natasha's iphone,"
他们给这个女人起了个绰号叫娜塔莎 还把这个东西叫做 娜塔莎的苹果手机
Here they are here look at that. It really does look like one does it?
就是这个 看一看 它真的很像对吗
That looks like someone's whose lasts word were i will be right down, I'm just going to take a second to look at instagram.
看起来那人的最后一句话是 我马上下来 我要花点时间看看instagram
Archaeologists now think they know how Natasha died.
考古学家现在认为他们知道娜塔莎死去的原因
They were able to recover their last text message from this primitive iphone
他们恢复了这个原始的iphone中的最后一条短信
We found them here, look at this, uh oh man moth, math moth, lol stupid autocorrect. Mammoth!
上面写着 长猫象 数学鹅 去你的自动校正 是长毛象

aA7J;WD|CNdOU4e5t*f76vfgp-Z2why#ehXNK)|EyO4D2o_
分享到