哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第498期
日期:2019-08-29 13:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Joseph Campbell: You must have a room, or a certain hour or so a day,
约瑟夫·坎贝尔说:你必须有个私人空间,或者一天特定的时间段
when you don't know what was in the newspapers that morning, you don't know who your friends are,
此时你不知道今早报纸上讲什么,不知道你的朋友是谁
you don't know what you owe anybody, you don't know what anybody owes you.
不知道欠了别人什么,不知道别人欠你什么
This is a place where you can simply experience and bring forth what you are and what you might be.
这才是你能够静下心体会,感觉到你是谁以及可能是谁的时候
This is the place of creative incubation. At first, you may find that nothing happens there.
这才是创造力孵化的时候。一开始,你可能发现什么都没有发生
But if you have such a sacred place and use it, something eventually will happen.
但如果你有一个这样神圣的时刻,并且好好利用它,奇迹终将会发生
And very often, it's during this incubation times, it's during these time-ins, during the time when you have the opportunity to reflect,
很经常,就在这孵化的时间里,在这些休息时间里,在这你有机会反思自己的时间里
whether it's on the response paper, or just hang out and listen to music.
不管是写论文,还是出去玩,听音乐
View13

That's very often when the ah ha moment comes.
灵光乍现的时刻通常都出现在此时
The eureka experience. The one second "I see the symphony".
顿悟的体会,再一次的“我听到了交响乐”
You know, in some way, you can think about an analogy of how this happens.
某种程度上来说你可以对此进行一个类比
You can think about stage one. Or you can think about in a context of a sexual intercourse. Of making love.
你可以想想第一个阶段。或者你可以当做性交流来想想。比如做爱
Preparation and incubation can be the equivalent to foreplay. The eureka experience, the orgasm.
准备和孵化就好比前戏,顿悟的时刻就是高潮
Now the important thing to understand about this process is you have to go through preparation, incubation to get to the eureka experience.
这个过程中要理解的很重要的一点是你必须经过准备和孵化才能到达顿悟的时刻
In other words, you need the foreplay. Did you hear that man? You need the foreplay to get to the next level.
换句话说,必须要有前戏。男同学们,你们听见了吗?必须有前戏才能进入下一步
It's important. It's part of the creative process. It's significant.
这很重要,这是创造力的过程的一部分。这意义重大,
It's very significant for love. It's significant also for this process.
对于爱情来说意义重大。对于这个过程来说同样意义重大

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到
重点单词
  • contextn. 上下文,环境,背景
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • incubationn. 抱蛋,孵化,熟虑
  • sacredadj. 神圣的,受尊重的
  • responsen. 回答,响应,反应,答复 n. [宗]答复语,
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • creativeadj. 创造性的
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • symphonyn. 交响乐
  • equivalentadj. 等价的,相等的 n. 相等物