迪士尼青春音乐剧《后裔3》预告片
日期:2019-07-18 17:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Mal, will you be my queen?
马尔,你愿意做我的王后吗?
No!
不!
The people are in a panic about Hades.
这些人都因为冥王哈迪斯而陷入了恐慌。
Every time we open the barrier, we're exposed to danger.
每次我们打开边界,我们都会陷入危难中。
We can't risk having another villain escape.
我们不能冒险让另一个反派逃跑。
Maleficent's Sceptre and the Queen's crown have been stolen.
梅尔菲森特的权杖和王后的王冠都被偷走了。
The sleeping spell spreads throughout Auradon.
沉睡魔咒蔓延了整个奥伦登。

迪士尼青春音乐剧《后裔3》预告片

We're trying to discover which villain has perpetrated this evil.
我们正试图找出是哪个反派干的这桩坏事。
The only thing more powerful than the curse of the scepter is Hades' ember.
唯一一个比权杖魔咒威力更强大的,就是冥王哈迪斯的宝石。
I'm supposed to protect Auradon.
我应该保卫奥伦登。
I felt all of my powers slipping away.
我感到我所有的力量都在溜走。
Unless I get that ember, it's game over.
除非我拿到那颗宝石,否则就全完了。
You shouldn't have come here.
你不该来这儿的。
People's lives are in danger.
大家的生命都受到了威胁。
This is a job for pirates.
这是海盗们该干的。
I need that to break a spell.
我需要它来打破魔咒。
No. Hahaahaha...No.
不。哈哈哈。不。
I have no choice.
我别无选择。

分享到
重点单词
  • barriern. 界线,屏障,栅栏,障碍物
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • villainn. 坏人,恶根 n. 罪犯
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • exposedadj. 暴露的,无掩蔽的,暴露于风雨中的 v. 暴露,