惊悚恐怖电影《安娜贝尔3 鬼娃回家》预告片
日期:2019-06-27 15:35

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What's this?
怎么了这是?
You folks need to turn around, there's a pretty bad accident up ahead.
你们要掉头,前面有一场很严重的事故。
Is there anything we can do?
有什么我们可以做的吗?
You a doctor or something?
你是名医生还是其他什么?
Or something.
其他什么。
Nice doll.
这洋娃娃真漂亮。
That's what you think.
就你这么认为。
Did it work?
有用吗?
The evil is contained.
邪灵被压制住了。
How could you not tell me you're babysitting for the Warrens tonight?
你怎么没告诉我你今晚要去沃伦家当保姆呢?
We'll back early tomorrow morning. Have fun.
我们明天一早就回来。玩儿得开心。
Don't your parents keep any creepy stuff around?
你父母没在你身边放令人害怕的东西吗?

惊悚恐怖电影《安娜贝尔3 鬼娃回家》预告片

We keep it all locked away in a room.
我们把它所在一间屋子里,
It's not really good for anyone to go in there.
任何人进去,都会倒霉的。
My dad says that everything in there is either haunted, cursed, or used in some ritualistic practice.
我爸爸说,里面的东西要么被鬼附身,要么被诅咒,要么被用于某种仪式。
Who's that? The Ferryman.
那是什么?摆渡人。
They put coins over the eyes of the dead so he could take their souls.
他们会在死人的眼睛上放硬币,这样灵魂就会被带走。
And what about the doll that's in there?
那放在那里的那个洋娃娃呢?
Annabelle. She's in a case for a reason.
是安娜贝尔。她被锁住是有原因的。
No!
不!
Annabelle. It's a beacon for other spirits.
安娜贝尔。它是其它恶灵的灯塔。
Go away! Mrs. Warren? Mom?
走开!沃伦夫人?妈妈?
Is everything okay?
一切还好吧?
Something is happening inside your house, and we're not really sure what do to?
你家里出了点儿事儿,但是我们不确定该怎么办。
Can I speak to Annabelle?
我能和安娜贝尔说个话吗?
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
You need to give her a soul, dear. She wants a soul!
亲爱的,你要给她一个灵魂。她想要一个灵魂!

分享到