哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第453期
日期:2019-04-26 13:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

And it was Yom Kippur the holiest day of the year.
那天是赎罪日,一年当中最神圣的一天
And I remember being at home and suddenly the phone rings.
我记得我当时在家,突然电话响了
Now the phone my parents orthodox. I was raised orthodox. The phone never rings on Shabbat, on a Saturday; let alone Yom Kippur.
我的父母是非常正统的教徒,我从小成长在正统的家庭里。我们的电话在安息日,周六都不会响的,更不要说赎罪日了
But the phone rings. Both of my parents. I remember them jump up and run to the phone.
但是这天电话响了,我记得他们当时跳了起来,向电话奔去
My dad picks it up. And I'm standing between my parents.
我爸爸拿起了电话,我当时站在父母中间
He looks at my mom and said something whispering.
我爸爸看着我妈妈,小声说着什么
Couldn't hear what it was. But my mom's face changes.
我听不清,但是我看到我妈妈的脸色变了
And there's terror, fear in her eyes. And I begin to tear.
我从她眼里看到了恐惧,我哭了起来
And my dad picks me up and says I'm going for a few days but I'll be back.
我爸爸把我抱起来,他对我说我要离开几天,不过我会回来的
美景

Now I know what happens. So what happened was that my parents got a call from my uncle who at that time was doing his reserves in the military. He's in,
现在我知道当时发生了什么事。当时,我父母接到我叔叔打来的电话,他当时在军队服役
he is in intelligence. And war had just broke out.
在情报部门,他说战争爆发了
Young people at the holiest day of the year in Israel.
年轻人在以色列一年当中最神圣的一天
The Israel military is most of the people are not the boarders, are not protecting. It is a complete surprise,
以色列军队当时都不在边防线上。完全出乎大家的意料,
5 Arab armies, launch a war against Israel.
5个阿拉伯国家同时向以色列宣战
My dad puts me down, goes to his room from the top of the... I still see him taking out his army uniform putting it on,
我爸爸把我放下来,走进他的房间……一切仍历历在目,我看到他拿出自己的军装穿好
taking his M16 sub machine gun, putting it on, putting on his shoes tieing them.
拿出他的M16自动步枪,背好,穿上鞋,系好鞋带
And my mom all the while with him making him things.
我妈妈一直在他身边帮他整理
They are talking once in a while smiling at me. But I sense a tension there. I don't know why.
他们交谈当中偶尔会向我微笑一下,但是我感到一种紧张不安,我不明白为什么

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到