哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第248期
日期:2017-09-12 12:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Nathaniel Branden has been a therapist for fifty years;
纳撒尼尔·布兰登从事心理治疗50年了
he's done a lot of rigorous philosophical and psychological research and work on the concept of self-esteem.
他做过许多严谨全面的哲学及心理学研究,致力于对自尊概念的探究
We'll visit him more in-depth when we talk about, when we have the week on self-esteem.
等我们进行到自尊课时,会详细讲他的研究
But for now, just a quick quote: "the level of our self-esteem, in another words,
现在我只引用他的一句话:"我们每个人自尊的水平
the level of our belief in ourselves, has profound consequences for every aspect of our existence:
也就是自信的程度,对我们的方方面面有着深远的影响
how we operate in the workplace, how we deal with people,
比如我们的待人接物
how high we are likely to rise, how much we are likely to achieve and, in the personal realm, with whom we are likely to fall in love,
能取得的地位,能取得多少成就,还比如在个人领域,我们会与谁坠入爱河
how we interact with our spouse, children, and friends, what level of personal happiness we attain."
我们与配偶,孩子及朋友的关系,个人幸福的水平"
Very low levels of correlation between material affluence and wellbeing,
物质富足与幸福感或生活地点与幸福感
heart

or between where we live and wellbeing, very high correlation between self-esteem and wellbeing.
属于低度线性相关,而自尊与幸福感属于高度线性相关
In most research what we found is a 0.7 correlation between the two constructs.
大多数研究发现两者的相关系数可以达到0.7
This is what I found in my dissertation as well.
我的论文也获得了相同结论
So self-esteem matters.
所以自尊非常重要
The internal matters and what we are doing when we enhance when we raise our levels of belief in ourselves
内在因素很重要,我们提高自信水平时,发生在我们身上的是
is we are transforming our mind, we are changing the form, so that we see we interact, we see the world differently,
我们在转变精神,改变"容器",这样我们看世界的角度不同了
we perceive different things, we experience things in a different way.
有了不同的理解与感悟,处事待人的方法不同了
Whether it's successes that we then celebrate, or failures that we then learn from and turn into opportunities.
庆祝成功,从失败中学习,转化为机遇

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到