犯罪动作电影《杀戮战警2》预告片
日期:2019-04-10 18:10

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Hi. I'm, I'm just, I'm looking for...
嗨,我是...我就是...我是在找...
Shaft? Mm-hmm.
夏福特?嗯哼。
Who's asking?
谁在问?
John Shaft Jr.! Your son!
小约翰·夏福特!你的儿子!
My son?! Junior? Yeah.
我儿子?小约翰?是啊。
You know, they say that Cad Shaft is a bad mutha.
你知道,他们说卡德·夏福特是个不称职的妈妈。
Ignore him. He thinks he's the black James Bond.
无视他吧。他觉得他自己是黑人版的詹姆斯·邦德。
If that dude was real, he'd think he was me.
要是那家伙真的存在,他会觉得他就是我。
If you're gonna pursuit this investigation, I'm gonna have to babysit your ass. Damn!
如果你是要去追查这件事,我就要给你擦屁股。天啊!
Oh, look at here! How long has it been?
哦,快看啊!多久没见了?
Hm, never long enough.
昂,永远不够久。
Lady Syphilis. Madam Chlamydia. It's lovely to meet you both.
“梅毒”夫人。“披衣菌”太太。很高兴见到你们俩。
That's Junior's mama. She's a little bitter.
这位是小约翰的母亲。她有点尖酸刻薄。
Please tell me that you did not get our son involved in your bullshit!
请告诉我,你有没有让我们的儿子参与到你的烂事里!
What is wrong with you?
你什么情况?

犯罪动作电影《杀戮战警2》预告片

She picked up a bat.
她拿起了棒球棒啊。
You can't beat up a woman. Why not?
你可不能打一个女人。为什么不行?
Because she's a woman! That's like misogynistic.
因为她是个女人啊!这有点厌恶女性主义。
You're the one being misogynistic. I ain't mentioned her gender. Okay.
你自己倒是有点儿厌恶女性主义。但我没提她的性别。好吧。
I'm an equal opportunity ass-whooper. Damn!
我是个性别平等的施暴者。天啊!
There's no non-violent people in Harlem!
哈莱姆就没有非暴力者吗?
Sasha, are you OK? Yeah.
萨沙你还好吧?我没事儿。
Back in the day, we didn't need guns. All we needed was our bare knuckle.
回想当年,我们不需要枪支。我们需要的就是赤手空拳。
Damn! Grandpa!
天啊!爷爷!
Oh, you can't be too prepared.
哦,你怎么准备都不为过。
Let me get mine.
看我的。
You're back to having a knife now?
你现在又有刀了?
Oh, hell, no. I shot him.
哦,不啊。我拿枪射的他。
You damn right? What's up?
你太对了,咋了?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
The glass ain't break.
窗户没有碎。
Get in here, JJ Come on!
夏福特过来,快点。

分享到