电影《太阳也是星星》预告片
日期:2019-04-09 21:53

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What does America mean to you?
美国对你来说意味着什么?
Your removal is final.
你走是肯定的了。
There's nothing you can do? I'm sorry.
你也无能为力吗?很抱歉。
But this is my home. New York is my home.
但这儿是我的家啊。纽约是我的家啊。
13.8 billion years ago, the Big Bang created the stars, the planets, the galaxies.
138亿年前,大爆炸创造了星星,行星以及银河。
Compared to the lifespan of the universe, our lives begin and end in a single day.
与宇宙的寿命相比,我们的生命就在朝夕之间。
I'm Daniel. Natasha.
我是丹尼尔。我是娜塔莎。
What's with the notebook? It's poems. Poems.
笔记本里是什么?是诗歌。诗歌。
What are they about? Wait, let me guess. Love.
关于什么的?等一下,让我猜猜。关于爱情的。
Not all of them. I don't believe in love.
也不是所有都是关于爱情的。我可不相信爱情。
So no magic, no fate, no meant to be.
所以没有魔法,没有命运,没有命中注定。
What if I told you I could get you to fall in love with me? Just give me a day.
如果我告诉你我会让你爱上我呢?给我一天的时间就够了。
An hour.
一个小时吧。

电影《太阳也是星星》预告片

What are your key ingredients to fall in love?
你坠入爱河的关键因素是什么?
Mine ingredients are friendship, chemistry, the X factor.
我的关键因素是友谊,化学反应和X因素。
What's the X factor?
X因素是什么?
Don't worry, we've got it.
别担心,我们已经有了。
This isn't gonna make me change my mind, Mr. Plaid Tie.
这不会让我改变想法的,格子领带先生。
Did you just call me Pat Thai? Plaid tie!
你刚刚叫我泰式炒面?是格子领带啦!
My family is from Korea not Thailand.
我们家是从韩国来的,不是泰国。
Well, that is not what I said, so you can stop waiting for an apology.
我刚才不是这么说的,别等着我向你道歉了。
Oh, I'm waiting for something, but not for an apology.
哦,我是在等,但不是道歉。
I got to go. I got to go.
我得走了。我得走了。
Natasha, what are you so afraid of?
娜塔莎,你有什么可害怕的?
Listen, I wasn't born here. What?
听着,我不是在这儿出生的。什么?
My family is leaving tomorrow.
我家明天就要离开了。
This is real, and I know you feel it too.
这是真的,我知道你也有同感。
The choice we make, the path you choose, you don't have forever.
我们做的选择,你选择的路,我们不能拥有永恒。
All we have is a single day.
我们有的只有一天而已。

分享到
重点单词
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • factorn. 因素,因子 vt. 把 ... 因素包括进去 vi