美剧《使女的故事第三季》预告片
日期:2019-03-29 18:20

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

It's morning again in America.
这又是美国的一个早晨。
Today more women will go to work than ever before in our country's history.
如今,我们国家前所未有地有更多女性投入工作。
This year dozens of children will be born to happy and healthy families. It's morning again.
今年,许多的孩子将会诞生在充满喜悦和健康的家庭中。又是一个早晨。
It's morning again. It's morning again.
又是一个早晨。又是一个早晨。
Wake up America, mornings over.
觉醒吧,美国。早晨已经结束了。
I was asleep before that's how we let it happen.
我过去睡着了,这就是为何我们会让它发生。
When they slaughtered Congress, we didn't wake up.
当他们轻易地击垮了国会,我们没有醒过来。

美剧《使女的故事第三季》预告片

When they blamed terrorists and suspended the Constitution, we didn't wake up then either.
当他们谴责恐怖分子、中止了宪法,我们那时候也没有醒过来。
Now I'm awake, you girls will serve the leaders and their barren wifes.
现在,我醒了,你们这些女孩要去侍奉领导者以及他们不孕的妻子。
You will bear children for them.
你要为他们生小孩。
There is an eye in your house.
你们家有一个天眼的成员。
I want to keep on living for her.
我想要继续为了她而活。
Do not let them grind you down. You fight!
不要让他们欺压你。你要战斗!
They should have never given us uniforms if they didn't want us to be an army.
如果他们不想让我们团结成军,他们当初就不应该让我们都穿上一样的制服。

分享到
重点单词
  • suspendedadj. 悬浮的;暂停的,缓期的(宣判)
  • barrenadj. 不育的,贫瘠的
  • constitutionn. 组织,宪法,体格
  • grindvt. 磨,碾碎,挤压,压迫 vi. 磨得吱吱响 n.