喜剧历史系列剧《凯瑟琳大帝》预告片
日期:2020-05-18 11:56

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

A toast to my new wife, the Empress of Russia!
敬我的新婚妻子、俄罗斯帝国的新皇后一杯!
Huzzah!
庆祝!
It is a ... No, you don't talk, my love. Oh, of course.
我真的...不,你不要讲话,亲爱的。哦,好吧。
It must be an enormous responsibility and honor to lead a country of such import.
领导如此重要的国家一定要承担巨大的责任和荣誉吧。
It's actually not that hard.
其实没那么难。
I'm happy to hear anyone's problems with me.
我很乐于听到大家对我的看法。
Don't worry about the bodies.
不用担心这些尸体。
I would like to be useful to Russia, to help its greatness.
我希望能帮助俄罗斯帝国,让它富强伟大。
You will bear my heirs. There is no higher use. Rabbit!
你要给我生下子嗣。没有别的了。兔子!
These sticks are to enhance your fertility,
这些棍子可以提高你的生育能力,
but I cannot work out whether we wave them over your womb or insert them into you.
但是我不清楚我们是要在你的生殖器前挥舞,还是把它们插入你体内。
I'm pretty sure it's a wave them situation.
我很确定应该是挥舞用的。
Together, we could create a greater Russia.
我们团结一心,就能创造出一个更伟大的俄罗斯。
No, I rule. You serve.
不,是我统治。你臣服。
Your bride is unhappy, you must clear the clouds.
你的新年不开心。你必须得拨开乌云。
We should find you a lover.
我们应该给你找一个情人。

喜剧历史系列剧《凯瑟琳大帝》预告片

It is marvelous.
好极了。
I like to be alone in the morning.
我早上不想被人打扰。
Now we shall greet the day together, with sunny dispositions and fearless hearts.
现在我们可以一起用积极的态度和无畏的心来迎接新的一天。
We shall discuss whether or not to kill the empress.
我们应该讨论一下是否要杀掉皇后。
She is a strange creature who I sense is, at times, laughing at me.
她是个奇怪的家伙,偶尔我会感到她在嘲弄我。
Empress, there are unhappy men here, looking for a leader.
皇后,这里有很多男人感到苦闷,他们在寻找一位领袖。
If the emperor dies, Russia goes to the empress.
如果沙皇去世,俄罗斯帝国会交给皇后。
Russia must be saved, and I with it.
俄罗斯帝国必须被拯救,我也一样。
I don't want to kill you, you are not a bad person.
我不想杀你,你不是个坏人。
I could kill you, you are a bad person.
我可以杀了你,因为你是个坏人。
You're funny.
你还挺有趣。
Treason is what we're discussing here.
我们说的可是叛国罪。
It's a dangerous game.
这是场危险的游戏。
Do not worry. All is blessed in the court of Catherine the Great.
别担心。凯瑟琳大帝自有神佑。
Tush Do you mean touché?
Tush。你是想说“说得好”吗?
This is science, enjoy.
这就是科学,请欣赏吧。

分享到