(单词翻译:单击)
Where shall we go, of course I’d choose north Devon, sea, country and air, but,
我们该去哪儿呢?当然,我会选择北德文,那里有大海,乡村景色,还有新鲜空气 。
March raises the question of weather, might we go to a largish town, I prefer villages normally.
但三月的天阴晴不定,或者我们可以去个大一点的城镇,我更喜欢乡村 。
But with you I guess I’ll do what you want,
但我愿意陪你做你想做的事
also I feel that you’ll need looking after,
而且,我觉得你需要被照料 。
don’t think you should walk around in the rain, not for a while,
我觉得你不该再漫步雨中了,至少现在不行 。
anyway, guess I don’t care where, as long as it’s the sea, and you, you, you.
我不在乎去哪儿!只要是在海边,和你在一起!
Inward clanging and bouncing and I wonder how soon.
而你,我满心期盼着,不知你何时能回来!
You know I say to myself, ‘Bessie my girl, you’re not so hot’,
我告诉自己 。贝茜姑娘,你已不再迷人,
but I think you may have a similar feeling.
但我想,你应该和我有一样的感受,
I say, how is your digestion, mine’s awful,
你的消化功能如何,我已经退化了 。
I shall be reduced to taking Rennin or something, a wind remover.
退化到需要服用凝乳酶或其他药来解决问题,
My tea at this moment is stuck somewhere in the middle of my chest.
我现在喝的茶就哽在胸口那里 。
I can’t help wishing that you won’t get these letters,
我不禁希望,你收不到这些信,
that you’ll be on your way,
因为你已经出发,
that the time to wait is that shot,
这样等待的时间也会缩短 。
because my impatience is getting pretty bad,
因为,我的耐心越来越差,
being able to write like we have has been a wonderful thing,
我们之间的通信真是美妙,
but it has always remained only the beginning,
和未来相比这只是开始,
the contact for our future and a beginning must change to something else, and now it is changing.
而现在,总要经历改变 。现在,我们也已经在改变 。
What do you think of the war news?
你对战争怎么看?
I don’t like getting too optimistic, but wouldn’t it be wonderful to come home to stay?
我不是很乐观,但想想也是件好事,因为你可以回家了,不是嘛?
I love you.
我爱你!
Bessie
贝茜
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!