哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第359期
日期:2018-09-06 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

But you are going to get over it. We get over painful emotions.
但你会撑过去的,我们都能克服痛苦的情绪
We all do. Because if we hadn't, then God help us all."
我们都能,因为如果我们不能,那只有主能救我们"
Because if we hadn't, then God help us all.
因为如果我们不能,就只有主才能救我们
And it took a long time. It was after 3 months that I could start working again.
过了很久。大约三个月后,我才可以重新投入工作
It took a whole year for me to feel some of the bounds, some of the passion for life that I felt before.
过了一整年以后,我才感觉到我以前有的那种动力和热情
But now I think about Bonny. And I smiled wistfully, sadly.
现在我想起邦妮,我会苦笑一下
But I can also appreciate the good times that we have together.
但我学会感激我们度过的美好时光
And the privilege that I had of meeting her.
感激我有荣幸认识她
positive

We adapt and that's a good thing. That's an important thing.
适应性是一种好事,很重要的一种能力
Because God help us all if we hadn't.
因为如果我们不能适应,就只有主才能救我们了
There is another side though to that equation. There is another side.
但适应性也有坏的一面。有坏的一面
When we adapt, we also take things for granted.
当我们适应了,我们就会习以为常
And that's not a good thing. Because we take for granted our family that we care about so much. And we take for granted our friends.
这不是好事,因为我们,我们对重视的家庭习以为常。我们对友情习以为常
And we take for granted the food we are about to have in the dinning hall that is served to us. What a luxury.
我们对在餐厅里为我们端上的饭菜感到习以为常,这是多么奢侈
And we take for granted the person who's sitting next to us.
我们对坐在旁边的人习以为常
And we take for granted the classes we take here.
我们对在学校里上的课程习以为常。

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到