哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第357期
日期:2018-08-31 13:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

People typing. People breathing. Once in a while car from the outside.
打字声,呼吸声,偶尔外面传来的汽车声
And we would go crazy if we were always atune to everyithing that was going on. So it's good that we adapt.
如果我们什么都听得见,我们会疯的。所以适应性是件好事
That's why people can live literally on the highway and still fall asleep at night.
这就是为什么有些人住在高速公路旁边,晚上还能睡得着
Because after a month or so, they stop hearing the cars there.
因为过了一两个月,他们就听不到汽车声了
We have relatives in Concord, who live quite literally on top of the train.
我们有亲戚住在协和地铁站附近,可以说他们就住在地铁站上方
And we went to visit him for dinner and a train passes by.
我们去他家吃晚饭,有辆地铁经过
And you know the house shakes. And it's enormous noise.
房子震动了,声音非常大
And you know, at the beginning of the time, we looked at each other, and he smiled.
一开始,我们看着对方,他笑了笑
And second time the train goes by. The house shakes and huge noise.
第二次地铁经过时,房子又震动了,非常吵
positive

And I couldn't help myself and said, "Dosen't that bother you?"
我禁不住问,"你不觉得烦吗?"
And he said, "What?" He didn't know what I was talking. I said, "The train just passed."
他问"什么?"他不知道我在说什么。我说"地铁刚经过"
He said, "Oh. We don't notice it anymore because it passes every half an hour or every 20 minutes."
他说,"我们现在都注意不到了,因为每隔二三十分钟就有地铁经过"
They don't notice it. So good thing that we can adapt.
他们没注意到,所以适应性是好事
Also in terms of difficulty.
在困境也这样
Personally the most difficult experience that I endured was on the 19th of September, in 19th of December, 1997 I was living in Singapore at the time.
我个人遭遇过最大的困境是1997。1997年9月19日,当时我住在新加坡
My best friend was coming over from Indonesia to visit me.
我最好的朋友从印尼过来看望我
The person who was the most important to me at that time and her plane crashed. SilkAir Flight MI 185.
那时她对我来说是世界上最重要的人,她的飞机坠毁了,胜安航空MI185

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到