英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第730期:《老友记》900句(64)
日期:2018-06-04 07:23

(单词翻译:单击)

地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓
人物:莫妮卡,钱德勒
事件:本来排斥泡澡的钱德勒在莫妮卡的说服下尝试了一次,之后便一发不可收拾。然而他自己在家洗泡泡浴却出了问题。

Monica: What's wrong?
莫妮卡:出什么事儿了?
Chandler: I drew my own bath, but I did it wrong! The water's tepid. The salt didn't dissolve and is now… lodged places. And the scents I used don't complement each other. Eucalyptus and chamomile—Oh!
钱德勒:我自己放洗澡水,但是好像弄错了什么。水温温的,浴盐没有溶解,所以现在它……结块了。还有,我用的香料好像也不配。桉树和柑橘味?哦!
Monica: What?
莫妮卡:怎么了?
Chandler: The bath salts! They're starting to effervesce! It's different. It's interesting.
钱德勒:浴盐!它们开始起泡泡了!感觉很不一样。有意思。
Monica: Okay, let's talk about something else.
莫妮卡:好啦,我们谈谈别的吧。
Chandler: Yeah! Sure, sure. So, what was going on with you today? Oh-oh-oh!
钱德勒:好啊!当然,当然。那么,你今天过得怎么样?哦,哦,哦!
Monica: Well, I actually had the weirdest conversation with Joey. He was talking about rules and right and wrong and…
莫妮卡:嗯,我和乔伊进行了一场非常怪异的谈话。他讲到了规矩啊、对错啊之类的东西,还有……
Chandler: I had the exact same conversation.
钱德勒:我之前也跟他有过完全一样的交谈。
Monica: You did? What was he talking about?
莫妮卡:是吗?他说了些什么?
Chandler: I don't know! Joey hasn't had this much trouble getting out words since we saw him in Macbeth!
钱德勒:我没听懂!在乔伊演完《麦克白》之后,我还没看到过他像现在这样说不出话来呢!
Monica: That was a long night.
莫妮卡:那晚可真漫长啊。

分享到