英语PK台(MP3+文本) 第699期:英语表现力训练课(22)
日期:2018-04-16 10:24

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本与台词

Skipper: You, quadruped, sprechen sie English?
你,四只脚的,会说英语吗?
Marty: I sprechen.
我会啊。
Skipper: What continent is this?
这是什么大陆?
Marty: Manhattan.
曼哈顿。
Skipper: Hoover dam! We're still in New York!
胡佛水坝!我们还在纽约!
Skipper: Abort! Dive dive dive.
行动终止!下潜,下潜,下潜。

英语表现力训练课(22)

Marty: Hey! You in the tux, wait a minute.
嘿!穿燕尾服的家伙,等一下!
Marty: What are you guys doing?
你们这些家伙在干什么?
Little Penguin: We're digging to Antarctica.
我们在挖洞去南极洲。
Marty: An-who-tica?
南什么洲?
Skipper: Can you keep a secret, my monochromatic friend?
这位颜色单调的朋友,你能保守一个秘密吗?
Skipper: Do you ever see any penguins running free around New York City?
你见过企鹅在纽约自由地奔跑吗?
Skipper: Of course not. We don't belong here. It's just not natural.
当然没有。我们不属于这里。这根本不自然。
Skipper: This is all some kind of whacked-out conspiracy.
这全是某种疯狂的阴谋。
Skipper: We are going to the wide-open spaces of Antarctica. To the wild.
我们要去空间广阔的南极洲。到野外去!
Marty: The wild? You could actually go there?
野外?你们真的可以去那里吗?
Marty: That sounds great!
听起来棒极了!

分享到
重点单词
  • damn. 水坝,堤,障碍物 vt. 筑坝,抑制(情感等)
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋