Dump Me 甩了我
日期:2018-04-12 15:05

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our saying today is "dump me", from the movie "The Truth About Lies".
我们今天的短语是blast from the past,出自电影《有关谎言的真相》。
In this film, a young man loses his job and his girlfriend because of all the lies he tells.
在这部电影中,一名年轻男子丢掉了工作,然后又没了女友,因为他讲得都是谎话。
But that leads him to meet another girl who forces him to change his ways.
但是这却让他遇到了另一个强迫自己去改变的女孩儿。
Listen for the expression "dump me".
留意听一下dump me这个表达。
I'll get the manager out to smell your phone.
我会让经理出来,闻闻你的手机。
I'm actually very curious to see what happens here.
我实际上非常好奇接下来会发生什么。
We broke up. When? I was gonna tell you tomorrow. So you need to leave.
我们分手了。什么时候?我本来打算明天告诉你的。因此你得离开了。
Right now? I just lost my job, now you're going to dump me?
现在?我刚丢了我的工作,现在你又要把我甩了?

电影《有关谎言的真相》

So what do you think "dump me" means?
那么,你认为dump me是什么意思呢?
Is it: push me down the stairs or break up with me?
是将我推下楼梯还是和我分手?
Listen again. Did you have the right answer?
再听一遍。你知道正确答案了吗?
We broke up. When? I was gonna tell you tomorrow. So you need to leave.
我们分手了。什么时候?我本来打算明天告诉你的。因此你得离开了。
Right now? I just lost my job, now you're going to dump me?
现在?我刚丢了我的工作,现在你又要把我甩了?
"Dump me" means to break up with me.
Dump me的意思是和我分手。
In this film, the young man loses his job and then her girlfriend because he is a liar.
在这部电影当中,这名年轻的男子丢掉了他的工作,然后又没了女朋友,这是因为他是个说谎者。
By dumping him, his girlfriend getting rid of him and all his lies.
他的女朋友甩了他之后,就可以摆脱他以及他所有的谎言。
And that is English @ the Movies.
以上就是今天的《看电影学英语》。

分享到
重点单词
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的