哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第307期
日期:2018-04-06 12:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I am envious; therefore I must be a bad person.
我满怀妒嫉,因此我肯定是个坏人
Or I'm experiencing danger before a tryout therefore it must be dangerous.
或我在试镜前遇到了危险,所以肯定很危险
Taking an emotion and making it into reality whereas instead of understanding an emotion is an emotion,
选取一种情绪,让它成为现实而不是把情感只当做情感
it doesn't necessary capture reality, it is my evaluation of reality.
不必符合现实而是我对现实的评估
Or, I'm extremely scared of failing...and therefore... it means that failing it's really dangerous, while in fact it's not.
或者,我非常害怕失败,因此意味着失败是很危险的
I'll get back up again very quickly, so it's having the correct evaluation, correcting for the track, correcting for these errors.
实际不是的,我会马上回到这个话题,所以要有正确的评估,更正轨迹,更正这些错误
子恺漫画

Or feeling that, I'm second-rate and I'm no good in psychology or maths,
更正"我很平庸心理学或数学我学不好"之类的想法
and because I feel that, my evaluation of it is, well, I must really be second-rate and no good,
因为我有那种感觉,我的评估就是我肯定真的很平庸,学不好
instead having the rational belief of, well, let me try out, let me see how things go, correcting the distortions.
而不是理性的想法,让我试一下看看事情会怎么样,更正扭曲的想法
The key, once again, is to get real.
再说一次,关键是真实化
How do we get real through the questions that we ask?
我们如何通过我们的提问变真实?
I am going to give you just a few examples here; you are going to practice with those on your own.
我在这要给你们举几个例子,你们要自己去练习
But here are just some of them.
这些是其中几个
First of all, is my conclusion tied to reality?
首先,我的结论和现实相关吗?
Second, is it rational? They are interconnected.
第二,那合理吗?它们是相关联的

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到