沉迷自拍无法自拔怎么办?
日期:2017-09-15 09:14

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
o_,D+!wLVp4f^)Iw,lvhor]634

The baseball playoffs start this week,
本周 棒球加时赛开始了
and last week there was a baseball game in Arizona
上周 在亚利桑那州的一场棒球赛上
where some girls in the stands were taking so many selfies,
看台上的几个女生一直在自拍
it caught the attention of the commentators.
甚至引起了解说员的注意
Take a look.
一起来看
One more now.
再来一张
Check it. Did that come out OK?
看看 这张怎么样
That's the best of the 300 pictures I've taken of myself today.
这是我今天的300张自拍里最好的一张
I mean, these girls took about 20 pictures in ten seconds at a baseball game.
这几个女生在一场棒球赛上 10秒内拍了将近20张照片
The guys who landed on the moon took like, three total pictures.
而那个登上月球的人也不过只拍了三张而已

p7m@!03LkeACow7w^

沉迷自拍无法自拔怎么办?

bhv%-t+rEr*Rrn|

I can picture them coming home and their friends being like, how was the game?
我都能想到她们回了家 朋友问 比赛怎么样
Oh, it was so intense.
噢 太紧张了
Bottom of the ninth, I didn't think we were going to pull it off.
最后关头 我们还以为撑不过去了
My battery was at 3% but then Sarah found a charger. It was all fine.
我电量只剩下3%了 但萨拉找到了充电器 然后就没事了
To be fair, the announcers deserve some of the blame.
公平一点说 广播员值得批评
Here's an idea, how about not lingering on a group of 19 year-olds for five minutes during a baseball game?
能不能不要在一场棒球赛里说5分钟的女孩子
Like, I don't know who lost that game but I know who won,
我不知道谁输了比赛 但我知道谁赢了
creepy old dudes watching at home. All right.
那些猥琐的在家里看电视的老头子们 好吧
But this has raised a bigger question to us here at the Late Late Show.
但这就带来了一个更大的问题
How many photos is too many photos?
多少张照片算是太多
Because experts estimate that a trillion photos have already been taken in 2015.
因为有专家估计2015年人们大约拍了有一兆照片
Like, you know that's how many dollars you'd have to pay me to sit through an entire baseball game.
包一场棒球比赛才需要花这么多钱
But selfies are getting out of control.
自拍潮流已经失去控制了
If you go back 20 years ago,
如果你回到20年前
can you imagine taking a 100 pictures of only yourself
你能想象拍100张自拍
and then handing that to a guy at a one-hour photo?
然后给快速冲洗店吗
They would think you're insane.
店员会觉得你疯了
You want to print all of these? Yeah, yeah, totally.
你想把这些都洗出来 对 全部
But now you do that and post it on the internet and people are like, bitch, you look fierce.
但现在你把照片洗出来 贴到网上 人们只会说 你照片看起来好凶
It's crazy. It's crazy.
太疯狂了 太疯狂了
But not everyone is taking pictures.
但也不是每个人都在自拍
Take a look at this photo this lady at the premiere of the movie Black Mass.
看看这张照片 这位女士在电影《黑弥撒》的首映礼上
She's the only person in that photo not holding a cell phone.
她是唯一一个没拿手机的
Now, I think this picture is wonderful.
我觉得这张照片挺好的
Look at her, just taking in the moment. Living in the moment.
看看她 把握当下 活在当下
But you know what the kids are thinking when they see that photo.
但你知道那些孩子们看见这张照片怎么说的吗
Aw, that poor old woman. She cant afford a phone.
噢 那位女士还可怜啊 她连手机都买不起
We should start a kick starter to get that lady a phone.
我们应该众筹给她买部手机
We should do that. We should do that.
我们应该这么做 真的
But there so many pictures out there.
现在有这么多照片
People are having to up their game by taking dangerous photos in dangerous plays.
人们都把他们的拍照游戏上升到危险等级了
And this has become so common that this year, and this is a fact,
今年这件事很普遍 真的
more people have died taking selfies than have been killed by sharks.
死于自拍的人比死于鲨鱼之口的人还要多
Seriously, people are dying by selfie. Right?
讲真 这些人就是死于自拍 不是吗
It is tragic, not only because you're dead,
这是个悲剧 不仅因为你死了
but because you'll never be able to see how many likes that picture got. All right.
还因为你再也不能看到你这张照片得到多少赞了
But selfie accidents are scary. Right?
自拍事故真的很可怕
But they're still not scarier than sharks.
但还是没有鲨鱼可怕
Like, that would make for a much worse jaws movie.
因为鲨鱼会让世界上出现更多的《大白鲨》
Like we're going to need a bigger boat—
我们需要一条大点儿的船
no, seriously because I can't fit everybody in.
真的 因为我没法把所有人都拍进去
Selfie. Selfie. Selfie. Selfie. Selfie.
咔嚓 咔嚓 咔嚓 咔嚓 咔嚓
Seriously though, if I die taking a selfie,
说真的 如果我因为自拍死了
please make it easier for my family and my friends and just tell them I killed myself.
为了让我爸妈和朋友好受点 只要告诉他们我是自杀的就行了
My policy is, you should treat selfies like you treat drinking. Right?
我得原则是 像对待饮料一样对待自拍行吗
Try not to do it alone, definitely don't do it while you're driving
不要一个人做 绝对不要在开车时做
and if you take more than two or three a day,
如果一天之内已经有两次或三次以上
you should probably seek help. All right.
你也许需要打120 了
A little tip for life.
以上是一些生活中的小建议

|veTSn6=Xx3ecFjuq(c]aON(d|)42zmH]O
分享到