A Little Off 不太对劲
日期:2018-03-08 13:56

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English @ the Movies, where we teach you American English heard at the movies.
欢迎来到《看电影学英语》节目,我们在这里教授你在电影中听到的美式英语。
Our saying today is "a little off", from the movie "The Hero".
我们今天的短语是a little off,出自电影《昔日英雄》。
This film is about an aging actor who finds out he has cancer.
这部电影是关于一位发现自己身患癌症的老演员的故事。
He wants to act in another movie before he dies.
他想要在自己去世之前,再演一部电影。
Listen for the saying "a little off".
留意听一下a little off这个短语。
One of the most popular actors in the 1970s, Mr. Lee Hayden.
20世纪70年代最受欢迎的演员之一,李·海登。
We love you, Lee. I love you, too.
我们爱你,李。我也爱你们。
I'm nothing without all of you.
没有你们,我什么也不是。
Are you trying to give me a heart attack? That was a cop knock.
你是要让我心脏病发作吗?跟警察敲门一样。
Are you ok? You seem a little of.
你还好吗?你看起来不太对劲。

电影《昔日英雄》

So what do you think "a little off" means?
那么你认为a little off是什么意思呢?
Is it: you are not your normal self or are you off from work?
是你情况不太正常还是你休假了?
I'm nothing without all of you.
没有你们,我什么也不是。
Are you trying to give me a heart attack? That was a cop knock.
你是要让我心脏病发作吗?跟警察敲门一样。
Are you ok? You seem a little of.
你还好吗?你看起来不太对劲。
If you are "a little off", you are not your normal self and not in a good way.
如果你是a little off,那就是说你情况不太正常,状态不太好。
You might seem unusually: unhappy, nervous, sick or mad.
你可能看起来有些不寻常:不高兴、紧张、病态的或者疯狂的。
In the movie, the younger man thought his friend seemed differ.
在这部电影中,这位年纪较轻的男子认为他的朋友看起来不太一样。
So when he said, "You seem a little of", he wanted to know if something was wrong.
因此当他说“你看起来不太对劲”的时候,他是想知道是不是出了什么问题。

分享到