谁会是今晚的幸运观众
日期:2018-02-27 07:38

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
^jggH6=8=n)VHA=d(a9%txN6XL1|

Ladies and gentlemen, it is the holidays.
女士们先生们 放假啦
And every show on television seems to be giving away prizes.
好像所有的电视节目现在都在颁奖
At the moment Ellen Degeneres is going crazy. So we figured we can do it here.
艾伦·狄金斯都要疯了 于是我们发现我们节目也可以颁奖啊
We don't have the same budget as those shows
跟其他节目相比 我们经费没那么多
which I don't imagine it comes as a surprise to you.
这一点我相信大家都知道
But we genuinely feel, in all of our 120 shows that we have the best audience in the world.
但我们真心觉得 在120个同类节目里 我们的观众是最优秀的
Every night you guys are incredible.
你们太棒了
So we thought that we would give one lucky audience member a prize tonight
所以我们觉得应该给今晚的某位幸运观众颁奖
and right here, we got sent this.
礼物就是这个

)L6dCraUH9F5liL

谁会是今晚的幸运观众

i10@ccH%MhnqQp

We have a gift set of star wars awakens merchandise, including this C-3p0 interactive robotic droid,
一套星战系列手办 里面是C-3p0可交互式机器人
and it's signed by the movie's director J.J. Abrams.
上面还有《星战》导演亚伯拉姆斯的签名
So basically—there is a ticket has been hidden under one lucky audience member's seat.
所以——有一位幸运观众的椅子下面藏了一张兑换票
So if you got the ticket, you win the prize. Everyone have a look.
如果你找到这张票 这个奖品就是你的 大家都找找啊
Let's find out who is going home with this merchandise.
我们来看看是谁能把这个机器人带回家
Who is—have a proper look around.
会是谁——仔细找找啊
Have a look. Who's got the ticket?
找找 谁拿到兑换票了
I got it.

What?
什么
I got it.
我拿到票了
What?
什么鬼
I got it.
我拿到了
I mean—I don't think that is—I'm not sure that is fair, Reggie. Is it?
我是说——我觉得——我觉得这不公平吧 不是吗 雷吉
It is an audience member should get the—
应该是一名现场观众——
I got it.
我拿到兑换票了
No, I can see that.
我看见了
I don't know that this is—Reg, I know you have got it.
我觉得——雷吉 我知道你拿到票了
Stop rubbing it in their faces. This doesn't seem right, is it?
不要再伤害他们了 但你这种行为不合适吧
Is it right that Reggie can win the prize?
雷吉拿这个奖合适吗
It was independently verified.
这是你刚刚说了的
What does that mean?
什么意思
I don't even know what—I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道——我不明白你什么意思
It means that it was independently verified.
意思就是你刚刚保证了的
Right, I know. But you cannot keep saying that.
对 我知道 但你别老说这句话行吗
Reggie can't—surely we can't give it to Reggie.
雷吉不能——我们肯定不能把这个奖给雷吉
It is the law.
这就是规则啊
What kind of law? Television law.
什么规则 电视规则
Right. That just sounds like something you just made up.
听起来像是你随口编出来的东西
It was independently verified.
你说过的
No, you keep saying that.
别说了
James, I got it.
詹姆斯 我拿到兑换票了
I know you've got it, Reg.
我知道 雷吉
Who was in charge of putting the ticket under his seat? Reggie.
是谁负责把票放到观众椅子下面的 是雷吉
Well, then that seems like it is a fake, doesn't it?
那这样的话 就不真实了吧 不是吗
He independently verified it.
他拿到票了
So I have to give it to Reggie? No!!! Reggie.
所以我就要给他吗 不 雷吉
Oh, that's our Reggie's. I got it, James.
奖是雷吉的 我拿到票了 詹姆斯
Yeah, I know you've got it.
我知道你拿到了
Well, here you go. Come and get it. Here you go. I'm sorry, guys.
好吧 给你了 你来拿吧 给你 对不起了 大家
Boo!

I got it! I don't want it.
拿到了 这不是我想看到的
I mean, it is a hollow victory, Reggie.
雷吉 这个胜利不是真的胜利
I'll be honest. That is a hollow—
说真的 这是虚假的——
How much time have we got? How much time?
我们还剩多少时间 还有多少时间
OK. Right. You know what?
好的 你们知道吗
You're going to be annoyed that you got that now because have I got a Darth Vader.
虽然你拿到奖品了 但你还是会很生气的 因为我还准备了黑武士
And in this bowl, I have the names of every single member of the audience. OK?
这个碗里 有所有在场观众的名字
So someone's name—someone's going to be going home with this.
某个人的名字——某位幸运儿会带上这个回家
Hang on.
等会儿啊
Wait. Guillermo, Guillermo, will you give me a drumroll, please?
等会儿 吉列尔莫 吉列尔莫 能给我配个音乐吗
Guillermo! Yes!
吉列尔莫 在
What? No, I'm not doing it. We're not doing it.
什么鬼 不 我们不会这么做的
No, no. We're not doing it.
不不不 我们不会这么做的
You're not getting it! This is absolutely—
我不会把奖给你的 这绝对——
I'm not doing it. I refuse. No. I'm going to sort this out.
我不同意 拒绝 我来想办法
We have a fun show tonight. We'll be right back.
今晚的节目很精彩 稍后继续
It is an outrage! It is an outrage!
你们这是滥用职权
I'm not interested, Reggie.
我对它一点都不感兴趣
You're crooks and thieves. Crooks and thieves.
骗子 小偷 骗子

~3KX7BZ];_W1h4G~2Y72CB2QVZDlw[F%GyqvWiS
分享到