经典好看的美剧《恋爱时代》
日期:2017-12-22 07:11

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
9GC[@G%xTPg~lOqf6ivJPwb@WxsNW!VeU]2)X

Now Joshua, of course lots of people know you from Dawson's Creek.
约书亚 很多人都是从《恋爱时代》开始知道你的
Even my wife.
我妻子也是
I managed to freak Joshua out before the show.
这期节目开始之前我把约书亚吓了一跳
I went to his room and said did you enjoy your meal last night?
我跑到他房间问他 你昨天晚上在某某餐厅吃的好吗
Because my wife was there
我知道这些是因为我妻子正好也在那吃饭
and she was so excited and she was texting me,
她特别激动 还给我发短信
oh, my god, Joshua Jackson is here.
说 天 约书亚·杰克逊也在这儿吃饭
I can't believe it! It is amazing!
我简直不敢相信 太好了
Because of Dawson's Creek.
她也看了《恋爱时代》
Now it feels like it is getting a resergens.
但在现在 情况就变了
Do you—do kids today know about it?
你——孩子们知道这部剧吗
Do people today come up and talk to you about it?
现在还会有人突然走到你面前 跟你聊起它吗

a|f#7jnNYv^r

经典好看的美剧《恋爱时代》

SB,uZ8Lnl*GWGm|gFhF

I shouldn't admit that I'm this old.
我真不想承认我已经老了
My friend's kids have now discovered it in reruns.
我朋友的孩子现在都在看这部剧的重播了
I think it has become an ironic binge watch.
他们对这部剧追的太狂热了
For not even the next generation, the generation after that.
这甚至都不是第三代 而是第二代人
Do they love it in the way we loved it, like I loved it when I was young.
他们跟我们一样喜欢吗 就像我年轻时候那样
Which way did you love it?
你那时候什么样
I loved it in a very normal way.
就很正常的喜欢啊
Like Pacey and Dawson were my best friends
就是觉得佩西和道森都是我的好朋友 
and they had my back and they would be there for me.
他们会一直支持我 会一直陪在我身边
It worked out perfectly because here I am.
很好啊 因为我现在就在你身边
Thank you.
谢谢
I think I'm basing this all off of my one friend's daughter.
我现在就觉得好像跟我一个朋友的女儿完全不在一个频道
I think it is an ironic thing. It's hard.
这很讽刺 也很不容易
I mean I can't believe it at this moment. I'm 37 years old.
我简直不能相信 我已经37岁了
It is from a different era.
就像是我们分别身处不同的时代
She doesn't get the no cell phone thing.
她离不开手机
She doesn't understand why kids are not talking on Facebook.
也不能理解人们为什么不用脸书
She doesn't understand how we were communicating with each other.
更不能理解我们的交流方式
It was last show before and thank god all of that happened.
因为那个剧是以前拍的 这都已经过去了
Why is Dawson not just swiping.
他们可能还会想 为什么道森不直接用手划屏幕呢
Absolutely right. Just swipe. You're there. You're good.
肯定有 用手划啊 但那个时代就是那样的

%uQ(-Q=UtScw[*|y!DVY~h6[uyP)sDiwV*1-;!fl9^
分享到